fourteen

we got some more clips in, like lannan being dumb. and us getting kicked out. unfortunately, we were kicked it when it started to rain. i didn't mind though. because rain and lannan didn't sound bad to me. my two most favorite things.

"so basically i can't go anywhere with you?" i say making him laugh. "pretty much." he says before taking my hand. "you know i love you right? like you mean everything to me." he says making my heart skip a beat.

"yeah, i know." i whispered making him smile. "good." he says before taking my hand. "lannan?" i say quietly making him hum. "can you pull over?" i said making him hesitantly pull over he put it in neutral and turned to me. i then leaned over and kissed him. i got over the middle and straddled lannan for better access.

lannan pulls away but connects our foreheads. "how about we go to the back?"  he says, breathlessly. we quickly got out of the car and went to the back seat. we got in with laughs as we were a bit wet. once in, our lips connected again. i lifted my head letting lannan leave love bites on my neck.

"is this all we do now?" i say with a laugh. "i mean you're pretty fucking irresistible." he says before pulling me on him. i rolled my hips making him moan. "wait we don't have protection." i say making him sigh. "we can do other stuff." he says making me giggle. "works for me." i say before connecting our lips again.

i then kissed lannan's jaw which took him by surprise making him flinch. i kissed down his neck and sucked lightly on his skin making him moan softly. i then helped him get his hoodie on and kissed down his chest. i got to his pants and connected our lips again.

"i'm sorry if this doesn't feel good. i've never done it before so stop me whenever. okay?" i say, self-consciously. lannan looks at me then laughs. "i don't know what it's supposed to feel like so you'll be fine." he says not helping much. "just promise you'll tell me if at any moment you want me to stop." i say making him lean down and kiss me.

"promise." he says making me smile weakly. i then lowered his pants and boxers. i then wrapped my hand around his length. making his breath hitch. i slowly moved my hand up and down making him instantly moan. he then leaned his head back against the window and bit his lip.

i then lowered my head and attached my mouth to the tip of his length. he moaned loudly and bucked his hip. "f-fuck." he whispered grabbing the seat. i then started to bob my head up and down taking more of him each time. i then went down until his tip hit the back of my throat.

"j-just like that." he moans, closing his eyes again. the silence is filled with lannan's moans of pleasure. "i-im going to-," he starts but i keep moving up and down. "y/n, really. y-you should-," he says before moaning again. he then released in my mouth with a groan.

"did i do okay?" i ask after wiping my mouth. he laughs loudly and sighs. "no seriously did i?"

——————
word count-567 words