two

"what'd you say your channel name was again?" lannan asked. "y/n vlogs." i sigh. he nods and gets up and goes to the door with holes in it. i follow him and find him at his computer. "what's this one." he says turning to me. the video is titled, 'lazarbeam is my boyfriend back off.' i hide my face as he laughs.

he then presses on the video. "um hi. i just wanted to clarify what my tweets from today meant. yes. im dating the cutest person in the world. me and lazarbeam are dating. he wanted to keep it lowkey so he might not say anything but we are." i say. the video then continued as a normal vlog. lannan is laughing so hard hes red. as i pause the video.

"that's so old! oh my god stop!" i say blushing deeply. "don't worry about it it's cute." he says after catching his breath. it just made me blush more. "let's read some comments." he says scrolling down. "y/n really wants to see his willeh." he then read another one. "y/n you should dm him you know. get some." he says emphasizing the get some.

as he laughs i leave to play with willeh. when he realizes i'm gone i'm laying on his bed with willeh. he jumps on the bed and just looks at me touch willeh. "hey," he says making me look at him. "i think you're pretty cute yourself." he says before leaning in.

nina then bursts in. "he- i interrupting something?" she asks and we shake our heads. "just playing with willeh." i say and she nods. "we're having a scary movie night, sleepover wanna come," she asks before continuing. "ian's bringing stuff over if you want him to get something for you." she says pointing to my clothes. "nah, i'll just borrow something of lannan's." i say before she nods and walks out.

"so," i start. "can i borrow some clothes?" he laughs and nods before standing up. he picks out a long, oversized hoodie for me before getting a hoodie and sweatpants for himself. i change in the bathroom before going downstairs. we get snacks and blankets before sitting down.

it went, tannar, nina, ian, me, lannan. we were watching, the conjuring. which is terrifying. as it starts i nervously scoot closer to lannan. he notices and looks down at me. i look up at him and start to move away. "hey, no don't worry about it sweetheart." he says, leaning down to whisper to me.

his breath on my skin sends shivers down my spine but i get closer. i then feel a hand touch mine. i instantly think of lannan but realize it's my right hand, not left. "ian stop." i whisper at him. i move my hand away and get even closer to lannan.

when there's a jump scare i instantly hug lannan and hide my face in his chest. i blush and pull away. "sorry." i say again, biting my lip. he shakes his head and pushes me towards him. i put my head on his chest before feeling his hand on mine. i take it with a smile. out of the corner of my eye i see ian look at us and frown.

ian's pov
y/n somehow fell asleep as well as lannan. at the end of the movie we turned on the lights and saw y/n and lannan cuddled up asleep together. tannar and nina gushed over it and took pictures of them. but i just stayed quiet.

lannans pov
i woke up to someone shaking me. it was tannar. "what?" i said groggily. "y/n fell asleep on you. carry her to your room. ian will sleep here and nina will sleep with me. you can sleep on the lounge in your room." she says making me nod. i carefully pick up y/n and carry her to my room.

i put her on the bed and put the covers on her. the hoodie rises up a bit but i bite my lip and ignore it. i set up the lounge before hearing a voice. "lannan?" she asks. i turn to see her sitting up. "yeah?" i say walking up to her. "will you sleep with me?" she asks making me gulp.

"uh yeah. yeah. of course." i say before joining her under the covers. she instantly curls up next to me. her hands find my face and she slowly, and gently, runs her fingertips over every single detail on my face. until she gets to my lips. i can hear her breath hitch. she drops her hands.

i stare into darkness before feeling her lips against mine. i instantly attach my hands around her waist. she pulls away as i deepen the kiss. "i'm sorry." she whispers. i laugh quietly before hugging her and saying, "you've apologized for so many things you shouldn't have apologized for today, love."

——————
word count-825 words