fifteen

lannan and i were currently on his bed. i was editing laying with my stomach on the bed. while he was on his phone with his head on my back. "lannan?" i ask turning to him. "yeah?" he says, looking up at me. "i love you." i say making him smile.

he then sat up and opened his arms. "come here." he says making me smile. i got up and sat on his lap. he wrapped his arms around me as i put my back to his chest. "i love you too." he says before pressing a kiss on my hair.

"how about we go watch something downstairs?" lannan proposes. i nod as i get up. i skip down stairs with my camera and turn on the tv. i choose "avengers: infinity war" and sit on one side of the couch, leaning against the arm of it. lannan comes down with blankets and sees what's on.

"really?" he says, a smug look on his face. "don't judge!" i say, sticking my tongue out at him. he shakes his head with a smile before sitting in the middle of the couch. he opens my legs and lays between them with his head on my chest. i smiled down at him and kissed the top of his head, making him look up at me with a smile.

i grab my camera and secretly turn it on. i point it towards us and gesture towards my heart. i make a, "oh my god, my heart can't handle this i love him so much," face. i put my free hand to his hair and run my fingers through it. i pout at the camera again before turning it off.

"you're amazing." i said making him look up at me. "i know." he says making me scoff with a smile. "shut up." i say before turning my attention back to the movie. as the ending credits roll around i sit there in tears.

"crying again?" he asks, looking up at me. i nod making him "aw" at me. he sits up and pulls me towards him. "they're going to be okay." he says with a laugh. "stop laughing!" i say, laughing along with him. tannar then walks in and sees us.
"infinity war again huh?"

—————
sorry for the lack of updates
word count-390 words