ten

i go up to his room and find him with willeh on his bed, while he scrolls on his phone. i take willeh and start to pet him. "so you like my willeh eh?" he asks making me laugh. "you have to stop with the willeh jokes." i say, slapping his arm.

"lannan.." i say with a sigh. "yeah?" he asks, looking up at me before looking down again. "i-i miss you." i whispered. he then looked up at me and grabbed my face. he looked all over my face as i did his. he then looked at my lips before looking into my eyes and smashing our lips together.

willeh instantly jumps off the bed and leaves the room. i set a reminder in my head to buy him new treats and toys. i move my hands up to his hair and pull at it making him moan slightly.

i close the space between us and crawl on lannan putting him on his back. we pull away and breath heavily. i then reconnect our lips. lannan licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. i open my mouth slightly and feel lannans tongue.

i pull away for a breath again. i put my head down next to his and just breathe. after we catch our breath i rolled off of lannan and just laid next to him.

"we should talk." he said looking at the ceiling. "about?" i asked, glancing at him. "when we did that thing.. we never talked about it." he said with a sigh. "well what's there to say about it?" i ask, biting my lip.

"were you 110% okay with it?" he asks, quietly. i instantly sat up. "lannan. oh my god." i say looking at him. "yes. i was so okay with it. don't think you manipulated me or forced me to do anything." i say holding his face in my hands. "i..." i start, hesitating slightly.

"i love you."
—————
word count-330 words