four

lannan and i went to the beach and just played in the water. lannan was super clumsy and fell a lot of the time. right now  i was running from lannan in the water. it was really hard to run but lannan was great at it. he caught me and pulled me towards him. he started leaning in but i freaked out and looked up.

"it's getting dark." i say making lannan look up. we hadn't even realized that there was no one here but us. we decided it was time to get out of the water. i started drying off when lannan got a blanket from his car. he set it on the stand and motioned towards it. we were both wrapped up in towels just looking at the sunset.

"you know. i love sunsets." i say, breaking the ice. "really? how come?" he asks, laying down. "they're just gorgeous." i say with a happy sigh. i then laid down next to him. after awhile the stars came out. i stared at them, in awe. but i could feel lannans gaze on me.

"what?" i asked with a giggle. "you're beautiful." he whispered, making me blush. i then turned to him. i cupped his cheek and connected our lips. i moved so that i was straddling him, but i didn't break the kiss. i hesitantly rolled my hips, making him moan.

i did it again, more confident this time. lannan moaned and bucked his hips making me moan quietly. i leaned down and let him kiss my neck. he then started to undo my top. when it started raining. i gasped and got off him. we grabbed everything and ran to the car.

we were a mess of wet hair and laughs. lannan started the drive to our houses in the rain. i put my hand on his knee making his breath hitch. i inched it higher and higher making him bite his lip. "y-you wanna go to my house?" he strained out. "i'm home alone." he ushers out.

-/-/-/-/-/

my back meets the door of lannans bedroom. as my legs stay tightly wrapped around him. he sloppily kisses me all over. i tilt my head up letting him leave a trail of kisses and bites down my neck. i tug on his hair as i moan. he then throws me on the bed and pulls off his shirt. he then connects our lips again.

i untie my top and take it off. lannan then kisses down my chest and pulls down my shorts. "fuck, you're soaking." he says touching the fabric. he then pulls it down and gets on his knees. he opens my legs more and kisses my inner thigh.

i moan and pull at his hair. "l-lannan please." i squeak out. "what's wrong sweetheart?" he teases. "l-lannan. i need you. please." i say, begging. he winks at me before licking an oval around me.

he then places his tongue right on me. i moan and buck my hips. he then starts to lick my clit making me wrap my legs around his neck. he sucks on me making me feel like i'm on cloud nine. he then pulls away. he goes to his drawer and pulls out a condom.

he pulls down his shorts and puts it on. "this is going to hurt." he says making me nod. i was still catching my breath. he lines himself up and puts his tip in. my hands fly to his back as i dig my nails into his skin.

he goes a little bit deeper and stops. when my grip loosens he goes deeper and stops. we continued the process until he was fully in. he slowly started to pull out and in. the pain slowly turned into pleasure. "f-faster." i said making lannan speed up a bit. i could tell he wanted to go even faster so i nodded at him.

he pulled all the way out. and slammed back into me. i moaned as lannan went faster and faster. i could hear lannan moan and curse under his breath. i moaned loudly as he hit my spot. lannan slammed into it every time making me shake. "l-lannan." i moaned out making us both cum at the same time. lannan road it out before pulling out and discarding the condom in a trash can.

we then just lay there. trying to catch our breath. we turned to each other and smiled. lannan pulled a blanket over us as i drifted to sleep.