eight

i woke up to lannans light snoring. i crept out of bed and into the living room. i sat on the couch with my knees to my chest and thought about what happened. hearing lannans footsteps snapped me out of my thoughts making me look up.

"hey!" i croak out with a forced smile. "what's on your mind love?" he asks, sitting down in front of me. "what if you didn't show up?" i asked with a frown. "what if i hadn't had my phone?" i said the tears coming in. "lannan, he could've hurt me." i whispered.

"but he didn't." he says putting his hand on my shoulder, i flinch making him recoil. lannan goes to apologize but i take his hand. "i trust you lannan." i say making him smile. i then lean in and peck his cheek.

i then get up and make myself cereal. lannan joins me and when he thinks i'm not looking pours a spoonful of his cereal into my bowl. "lannan!" i gasp. he laughs looking adorable. i smile and roll my eyes. "lannan that's gross!" i say pushing my cereal towards him.

"i'm not eating that!" i say with a laugh. "you have to you can't waste food." he says, pushing it back towards me. "you ruined it." i say pushing it towards him. "no i didn't." he says pushing it again. "you poured cereal, and milk that have most likely touched your mouth. with a spoon that was in your mouth." i say pushing it before crossing my arms.

"nothing you haven't tasted before." he says pushing it back with a wink. now it's his turn to cross his arms as i blush. i pick up my spoon and eat the cereal making him laugh. "you're the cutest." he whispers looking down. "well thank you." i giggle. "i was talking about willeh."
—————
word count-315 words