twelve

after slowly getting dressed we turn to each other. "how are we supposed to face them?" i say making him laugh. "no idea." he says before opening the door. "let's just go." he says before stepping out. he takes my hand before walking down the hallway. we go down the stairs to the living room and find them sitting there, just talking.

"hey guys!" tannar says with a smirk. "hi.." i say making them laugh. "now don't be shy, y/n! you're adults whatever you guys do is none of our business." lannan's mom says making me blush. "i'm just glad lannan found such a nice girl." his dad says making lannan smile at me. "now how about a movie day?" they say making us agree.

we prepare by closing the blinds and curtains, getting a ton of blankets and snacks and choosing a movie. "okay i think we should watch, lights out." tannar suggests. "i don't know about that." i say with a nervous laugh. "come on y/n!" tannar and lannan say making me laugh again.

"okay! sure let's do it." i say making them cheer. they start the movie as i lay my head on lannan's chest. lannan looks down at me and kisses the top of my head. i smile slightly as he puts his arm around me. i take his hand and pretend not to notice his mom smiling at us.

after awhile i got scared. i wanted to feel safer so i sat up and sat on lannan's lap. he put his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder. i turned around slightly and kissed him quickly. during one of the jump scares i turned and hid my face in lannan's chest. he put his arms around me with a laugh.

we watched a few more movies before deciding to call it a night. we said our good nights and went in different directions. i sat down on his bed scrolling through my tagged photos. i liked a few and commented on others. lannan and i then got under the blankets. i closed my eyes and thought about random stuff.

i then felt lannan's hand under my hoodie, in between my legs. my breath hitched at the feeling of his touch. i opened my eyes and looked into lannan's seeing him bite his lip while looking at me made me grateful i wasn't standing. he inched his hand higher before slipping off my underwear.

i gently pressed my lips to his before straddling him. lannan quickly took off his hoodie before kissing me again. i took off the hoodie i was wearing as well before connecting our lips again. lannan then simply pushes me off and stands up. be then slips off his sweatpants before walking to the door and locking it, making me laugh.

he then brings a condom from his recording room before getting on top of me. he supported his weight with his hands on either side of me. he then leaned down and kissed me gently. "are you okay with this?" i asked, biting his lip nervously. "yes, i love you." i whispered, taking his face in my hands.

"i love you too." he whispered, before leaning down and kissing me softly. he kissed down my neck. after each kiss he would whisper an, "i love you." tears brimmed my eyes as a feeling washed over me. i felt so loved i wanted to be with lannan for the rest of my life.

no one had ever made me feel so happy, and important. lannan then slipped on the condom and inserted me. he slowly thrusted in and out. the whole time i was a mix of pleasure, happiness, and love. lannan was so gentle.

he took it slow and reminded me constantly that he loved me. when it was over we were a mess of heavy breaths, and smiles. "i love you so much, you mean everything to me." i whispered making lannan's smile grow even more.

he then whispered back, "you're my sunshine, sunshine."

—————
word count-684 words