3. The pub

You were walking along side Present Mic, who seemed weirdly exited about the whole drink. You took a peek and smiled a little bit. You felt your chic getting warmer and some minutes later you stopped in front of the bar. It wasn't big, some years ago it was a family business, but when the owner died, one of the kid decided to change that into an not only a pub but a bar as well, giving jobs some of the students and young people. You didn't mind working here, especially that the money wasn't that bad and people didn't really care about you, so you had your live under control and away from people, who shouldn't be involved in it.

- It's.... It's nothing really- you started walking inside the building- a nice wee job for a student...- he gazed on you and smiled a little, following you. You were quite happy. The place wasn't too busy, and it looked like, it is going to stay like that for the night.

-Y/N- a young woman with long blonde hair and big green eyes smiled to you from the bar- I thought you took a day off for your big int...- but she stopped, when the blonde hero walked into the building- wooo, does that mean you got the job?!- she said, coming out from the bar and walking to you and standing just in front of the hero- woow you're taller than I expected- she smiled and put her hand in front- yo, I'm Mia, Y/N's only friend!

- Oi!- you hissed giving her a scary look and walking opposite them into the stuff room to get changed. You hated being late. You could hear some laughs from her and Mic and sighed. To be honest you weren't surprised. She had a magical power to make friends in seconds, something you never had. You changed into a working outfit and looked at the mirror. Your h/c hair were already too long. You tied them up in a high ponytail and wiped your tired e/c eyes. You need to properly sleep from time to time, or you'll just faint in the middle of a road to home from work- trust me, she makes the best drinks!!- she turned and gave you a huge smirk. You bit your lip, not liking that look on her face. You just ignored and went to the costumer, who was calling you. Fortunately he didn't like the small talk, so you just cut it to pouring vodka with coke and turned to the two talking louder and louder.

- Present Mic-san would you like something?- you asked, noticing that Mia, didn't even plan on serving him.

- Mia-san told me you're making the best and the safest drinks in town- you grunted and walked closer, standing next to your friend.

- Of course!- she shouted happily, making the hero chuckle- my dad taught her chemistry so she knows how many alcohol you need not to get drunk!- she said, and turned around to serve two girls, who seemed to planning a nigh out.

- So what would you like?- you asked blushing a little bit- well I can get you a normal drink, a fancy one, a beer, we've got some good wine, red and white.

- I heard a good bar tender should be able to say what the customer wants just by looking in their eyes- you smiled a little bit, feeling a faster heart beat- lets try it- he said giving you a big smirk. You exhaled and moved a little closer. You frowned when he took his glasses off. You bent over a little and gave him a quick look. You never noticed that before, but he had a really nice green eyes. He was always wearing his sunglasses and never really showed his eyes- wow do you even sleep?- you duck back with reddening cheeks. You turned around quickly and started to make a drink. With trembling hands, you put some ice into the glass, gin, Sprite and some grape juice and put it in front of him, still avoiding his gaze. He chuckled and took a sip- woow, that's really good!- he screamed and took another, this time bigger sip- how did you know I like gin?

- Don't tell him- Mia dipped laughing a little bit- a master never tells her own secrets- the blonde laughed and winked at you. You blushed and turned to serve another costumers- so, tell me more about being a hero- she said in a flirty voice. You knew that even if she wasn't flirting, it was just her way of talking. When you looked at them you became aware of the fact that they are really similar to each other.