10. The cold

You looked at the thermometer, which was showing 39.6 Celsius degrees. You barked annoyed. All those days, when you decided to walk in rain, now paid off. You were never sick, so what the hell. You got up slowly and moved to the bathroom, feeling like you would burn in a second. You turned on a cold water and walked in, not caring about your clothes still on. You sighed, when the warm feeling disappeared and cold water relaxed your stiff muscles. You just stood there, until your weak legs informed you, that you won't stand much longer. You got off the shower and went into the bedroom, and opened your closet. You took off black, skinny jeans, a black t-shirt and a yellow hoodie, with headphones on. If you'd feel better, you would never wear that outside house, but you were too sick to care. It was baggy, comfy and warm enough that would kill any cold chills between the hellish hot episodes. You brushed your hair, putting them in the ponytail and took a toast that you made, before you broke down in cold. The cheese was hard, but well it was food, and it would just be embarrassing, if your stomach started making noises in the middle of the show. You put the music on and started walking to the radio station.

You were thinking about your next moves, for the past two days, and decided that you leaving would be the best option. You had a letter in your bag and your mind made up. You, of course, will give them a two week notice, but you knew that you couldn't keep going with Mic just being there. Especially, that in the morning you had to go to the police station about your quirk. You were so nervous that you didn't sleep at all. The bangs under your eyes were probably gigantic. And there was a slight possibility that you gained some weight, out of the fast food, sweets, energy drinks and coffees, you put inside of you.

You knew that wasn't healthy, but you didn't care. You were helping Haru with packages and couldn't sleep at all, so something needed to keep yourself awake and alive. Also next week you started Uni and you had two ten hour shift, the last two days, so caffeine was essential for you to survive.

You left from taxi, that you decided to take and started walking to the tall building. You didn't even have enough energy to take the bus. You were sure, that even your stomach started to feel funny, but you just assumed it was because of the nerves. Yes definitely nerves. You took the lift up and walked out of the doors, straight into the devil itself.

"Y/N", he said quietly looking at you with a concern. "Are you ok?" you just nodded your head and passed him and started walking to the station. He turned around and followed you. "Are you sick? You should have stayed at home." You decided to ignore him as long as you could, knowing, that the minute you will look into those green eyes, it will over for you. "Y/N!", but before he could use his quirk to stop you, you closed the soundproof doors, and sighed deeply.

" Y/N, sweetie, what the hell!", you smiled slightly to Haru, who walked towards you. " Are you ok?"

" I'm fine, it's just a little cold" you laughed awkwardly, and took the letter out of your bag. Yamada wasn't here, so you wanted to do it alone to make sure, that there will be no scenes. "It's my letter of resignation", you could notice Haru's eyes widen in disbelieve. "Don't worry I give you a two weeks' notice... But could you please give that Mic-san when I'm gonna be gone?" The woman just stared there, looking at you. She narrowed her eyes and put the letter away on the desk.

"Why are you leaving? Did Hizashi tried something? This pervert..."

"No!" you shimmed, shaking your head. "He's been nothing but a supportive, amazing person... It's just me... I feel like it was who disappointed him, so..."

"He's been praising you. You are amazing, Y/N! You are a huge help... Is it because of me? That I asked you for those editing?"

" Omg no! I would be happy to keep on helping you... I just can't see him", you said the second part of the sentence, quietly. " I lied to him and he probably hates me... If he doesn't he should. I have made a mistake that I will never make again... Please... Can you..."