15. Payback.

You made a naughty hot chocolate Mia and Mic, with some Marshmallows and cream. You took your non-alcoholic one with you, and sit next to your best friend, who just stopped crying. You were so angry. You have never seen her like that. She broke up with many guys already, but she has never cried so much over any of them. And normally she was the one, who was doing the breaking up part. And now it was different. You were sure, that it must have shocked her to see him with other women.

"Thanks, Hizashi", she smiled to your man, taking the tissue from him and wiped her red eyes from the tears, that left from her last crying. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be coming here, I just didn't know what I should do."

"Don't apologise, honey!", you said, pulling her into a hug, with your arm. "I am here for you. I am happy to stay here with you and talk shit about this dickhead. " You looked at Mic when he chuckled a bit.

"Sorry it was the first time when I heard you swearing", you could help but smile, and so did Mia. "You know", he started, liking to Mia. "I know a lot of people, who can bring some of his bones, without police needing to know." You both raised your brows and then Mia laughed out loud, the first time since she came here.

"Oh god, I don't think it's very heroic, don't you think?", she asked, still smiling.

"Well, I won't be the one, who would do the job, you know", he said, winking to her in a friendly way, taking a sip of the chocolate. "Damn, that's amazing!", he screamed taking another sip. "What is it, baby?" You smiled, hearing him calling you baby. You liked it so much.

"I told you, she is the best barista ever!" Mia said, taking the sip out of her cup.

"A naughty chocolate", you blushed, when Yamada almost choked on his chocolate and Mia started to laugh so much, that her eyes started to water once again. "Skim milk, hot cocoa mix. Marshmallows, vodka, chocolate liqueur and ice", you listed the ingredients and looked away, when you noticed his gaze on you. You bit your lip when he licked his lips, still looking straight into your eyes.

"But yeah coming back to my offer. I am more than happy to use some of my contacts on that piece of shit of your ex." Mia shook her head and smiled at him thanking for the offer.

"To be honest if Hizashi wouldn't offer you this I would already be on my way to punch his face." You sad, with anger in your voice.

"No need to, he will already wake up with a black eye and sore balls!" you looked at your friend with surprise and laughed with Mic.

"Daaamn better not to annoy you, right?" he asked, crossing his legs at the same time. You looked at him and whispered thank you. You were so thankful that he was trying to make your friend smile and laugh.

"What am I gonna do now? I was planning my future with him already... and..." she then took your hand and looked at you with sad eyes. " I should have listened to you. What if he will fire us? I am so sorry!" you cuddled to her again, and chuckled. You hated and loved this part in her. She was always worried more about others than she would about herself. She always did this when you were kids, and this hasn't changed a bit from the first time you met her.

"Don't worry. Not like I'm planning to work with this piece of crap anymore. We will quit and look for something together. Maybe something related to our future goals? I think you can think of having a course on business or anything related to opening your own restaurant. And I may find something that wouldn't need me to deal with drunk people." She laughed quietly and hugged you so much that you thought you will lose your breath in a second. But you just hugged her back and smile to yourself sadly, feeling her shivering again, knowing that she was crying once again But this time you were sure it was different. This time, she cried, because she felt better with herself.