8. Alone

You were sitting at the investigative room at the police station. You were left alone, with you act to read, and told, that someone will come back in a sec. You wanted to shout, cry, and even laugh. You were so stupid thinking, that for once your life would go as you wanted. That someone like Present Mic, would actually lay his beautiful eyes on you... How stupid...

You lifted your head when the doors opened, and a young police man walked in smiling to you. You heart skipped a beat, when the blonde hero entered right behind him.

- Hello, Miss L/N- the detective said sitting opposite you- I'm sorry for keeping you so long. How are you?- you looked at the man and gave him the most natural, fake smile ever.

- I'm not sure, my well-being is why I'm here, Mr...

- Tsukauchi... Naomasa Tsukauchi, nice to meet you- he smiled to you. It was a genuine nice smile, that he probably gave everyone to calm them down.- you seem like a smart girl, so let me be honest with you- his tone became more firm, but the look on his face was still calm- Present Mic has told me, what you already told him- you didn't even dare to look at him, knowing exactly what you would notice. Hate and despair. The same look on the face your parents had, whenever they lied their eyes on you.- I would like to hear you say everything, that is not in those file in front of you, that we would be able to complete it. After that we will give you a psychological and quirk test to see the possibility of you ever becoming a villain. I hope you understand, that is it...

- Your job- you finished for him, taking the piece of paper in your hand. You didn't care anymore. If they wanted to know about your life, your quirk and everything, that you tried to keep as a painful secret, that beat it.- I was born into a normal family. My parents were quirk less, however I heard my grandparents had some kind of quirks. However, I have never heard of them much, nor even met them- you could see, how the detective turned on the voice recorder. Present Mic however, was standing at the same place, not moving an inch. – as I already told Present Mic-san I have found out about my quirk when my dad took me to work. However, because it was the first time it manifested I wasn't able to control it, and I have lost any memory of the information, that I got from the computer, were gone after about a minute. My dad lost a job than, and everything changed. They believed that with a quirk like that, everyone will think I will became a villain, so they told me to hide it. They ... kept on repeating, how they will never let me become a villain. I... I remember how they talked ones... They regrading having me... I was eight than, and I already knew, that they were planning how to get rid of me- you could notice, how Yamada tried to say something, but was stopped by the man. So you just continued- on my birthday, when I turned nine, they took me on a trip. They were so nice, and let me do whatever I wanted. And then, they just let me go play on one of the playground, and just left. I was running for them, after the car, but they ignored me. And left, never coming back.- you felt tears coming into your eyes, but you stopped them, with the sleeve of the coat. The memories stroked you so hard. It was the first time you ever talked to anyone about it.- I was living on the streets for the time, when Mia has found me, and her parents adopted me. I haven't left a different life, than any homeless people in this town. So if you need anything...

- No, those information are enough- you could hear, how his cheerful voice became sad and you looked at the papers, which he just slid down to you- at those times I really hate my job- you shook your head and took the pen from him.

- It's just your job, I understand, sir!- without any other word, you just started to putting the information on the piece of the paper. With out the single glance, they left the room leaving you alone once again.