17. DIfferent plans

Finding a new job was not as easy as you thought it would be. Mia was still apologising to, which pissed you, even more, blaming the guy even more. It took you so much of free will not punch his face when you saw him in the work the other day when you gave him your resignation letter.

You sighed and sent another CV, hoping you will get any PAID jobs. You couldn't believe how many unpaid internships there were.

"Here, baby" you looked up from the laptop screen to see a cup of coffee made by Hizashi. You smiled to him softly and moved a bit on your bed to give him some place to sit. It was Saturday and he decided to spend the weekend with you and help you with looking for a job. You weren't sure how he wanted to help you, but those random cup of coffees and teas were truly life-saving. You were lucky you had some savings and the job at the radio station. You were even able to get some editing freelance stuff so it wasn't so bad for you. However, Mia, who was always more of a free spirit, needed to come back to her parents for a while. Not like they minded. They were more than happy that their little girl came back, even if just for a bit.

"How's it going?" He asked, looking at the screen, putting his head on your shoulder. You could see how tired he was. He was doing some night patrolling the night after the radio show and didn't get much sleep, but he wanted to make sure that he will be next to you if you needed him.

"I send about million CVs I hope someone will hire me" you joked and kissed the top of his head. "Take a nap, Hizashi. You look tired." You felt him smiling and he looked up.

"Only if you will join me" you chuckled and nodded your head, knowing that if you will say no, he would not sleep. Plus it's not like you've got somewhere to go. You didn't even have much to work on for Uni, so you enjoyed your first free weekend for a while. You laid next to him and smiled when he hugged you and put his head on your chest, closing his eyes. He looked so peaceful, so beautiful. Your heart bit faster whenever you saw his warm features. You really started to fall in love with this man, and it didn't even scare you. Somehow you believed that he would never be able to hurt you or made you cry. You were happy, and it was such an amazing feeling, that you weren't sure whether you are dreaming. But if you were, you hoped down deep, that you will never wake up.

**

You woke up to an empty pillow. You got up slowly, trying to adjust to the small light that was coming from the living room. You stood at the doors and looked at the focused man. He had his glasses on and was grading some work. You smiled. You loved him in his glasses. You wondered why he never wears them in the public.

You walked closer and hugged him from the back. You noticed how he automatically took his glasses off. He turned on the chair and made you sit down on his laps.

" I hope I didn't wake you up, baby", he smiled, kissing you softly on the neck. Gosh, how you loved it. His warm breath and wet kisses, always left you wanting more. You started to think whether he did that on purpose.

"No. But I was hoping you'll get a bit more sleep, you said, leaving a quick kiss on his lips. He shook his head and looked at the stack of papers on the desk.

"Need to work on those tests...", you took one paper, and you frowned looking at the answers. You chuckled seeing a drawing, of himself with a wee note next to it: 'Please, don't fail me, Mr Yamada!'.

"Jesus he is not the brightest guy in the class, right?" He laughed out loud looking at the name on the test.

"Yeah, Kaminari is a special guy..." You laughed and took a pen lying next to the paper, and started to change the mistakes. You were always good in English and you were surprised to find, that some of the knowledge from school and from special classes with Mia's dad, paid off, and you remember quite a lot. "You don't need to help me, baby. It's your day off, enjoy it", he said, putting a hand in your thigh, squeezing it a bit, when you kept on grading, ignoring his note.