=Character Information=

Name- Bastien Samon Arthur de Grantaine-Suoh

Nicknames-

Japanese- Samon, Saa/Monn

French- Bastien, Bass/Tea/En

English- Arthur, Are/Th/Er

Mostly referred to as Samon

Height- 185 cm, 6'1

Weight- 65 kilo, 145 lb

Age- 17

Birthday- August 29

Looks-

Samon has light blonde hair that is a bit longer than his younger brother's, his eyes almost the exact same color of purple. His face is more on the lean and slim side rather than the bulky side. He has a slightly muscular frame to him and is thin, but not considered 'scranny' or underweight. His hair is a little wavy and brushes his face if not pushed off to the side.

 His hair is a little wavy and brushes his face if not pushed off to the side

Voice-

He has a soothing voice much like the host club's 'mommy dearest', slick and calming, not too deep but not too high pitched. Though he doesn't get voice cracks anymore when he speaks English his voice gets deeper and is heavily accented with a French accent. Since he has been speaking Japanese since he was young he no longer has an accent when speaking it. Just English, his third language.

Personality-

Samon is a lot calmer, much like his mother, and being organized is one of his top priorities. Though taking care of his loved ones, including his grandmother, is his highest, he cares deeply about his family and close friends and is bluntly honest with his brother. He isn't necessarily the most outgoing but when he gets agitated or upset he tends to get more 'lippy' or 'snappy' to others.

Normal Clothes-

Jeans, undershirt, whether it be a graphic t-shirt, solid colored shirt or a button-up/down. sneakers or dress shoes and a sweatshirt, normally light in color, most of the time a light blue or light green color. Though he does have others those are his favorite.
Besides that, the men's school uniform for Ouran High.
Suit during professional events or business meetings with his grandmother or father.

Family-

Yuzura Suoh, Father

Anne-Sophie De Grantaine, Mother

René Tamaki Richard de Grantaine-Suoh, Brother, Younger

Shizue Suoh, Grandmother

School-
Homeschooled and tutored in France.

Ouran High School, Japan.

Phobia-

Atychiphobia, Fear of failure

Trypanophobia, Fear of needles

Background-

When Samon was born he was 'disowned' by his grandmother for being a child of an affair, a year later his younger brother Tamaki was born. As they grew up their mother became ill, having Samon and Tamaki take care of her, learning the piano to calm her down, while Samon learned the violin to go in harmony with his brother's piano skills.

Now being 17 his grandmother, Shizue, banned him from seeing his mother again and taking him to Japan, where he'll live with his brother in the second estate, away from his father and grandmother.

Likes-

Fencing

Organization

Mother

Father

Brother

Picking on little brother

Dislikes-

Failure

Needles

Losing people he loves

Neutral to-

Grandmother

Colors, though prefers pastels and light colors

Strangers