Chapter 11

Samon and Kyoya casually talked before everyone else joined them in the living room, the duo went quiet, listening to their friend's chatter and mess around with each other. Attitude toward each other happy and joyous, before long they were silent, Samon nudging Kyoya to try and get him annoyed with a smile. Kyoya sighed softly and gave him a look, telling him to stop silently. Samon did so, though reluctantly, and just draped an arm over the top of the couch, casually sitting back and chatting with his friends. The twins looked at their senpai's and smirked slightly.

"Samon-senpai, why isn't Kyoya using honorifics when he speaks to you?" Samon looked up from his phone and smiled slightly. "I asked him not to. Why do you both care?" The twin's eyes widened, as well as most of the group, staring at the second-third year duo in near shock. "Why wouldn't you want an underclassman using honorifics on you?" Haruhi asked slowly. "Because I asked him not to. Now please, stop asking about it." He said in a stern voice, Kyoya looked back down at his notebook, Samon looking back at his phone. The group slowly went back to talking quietly, enjoying their time off from the host club together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nearly three relaxing days of bliss the group had together before they went back home, Kyoya and Samon closer than ever as they chatted over the phone when they were both settled back into their homes. Samon poking fun at how skinny Kyoya was. Kyoya huffed and complained quietly, earning a smile from Samon as he let a breathy chuckle out. The two decided they needed sleep and slowly hung up, going and laying down, Samon's mind raced with thoughts. Knowing he was going to be a host come the next day he was anxious, anxious and scared the girls would see him as a player, a boy who wanted a sexual or romantic relationship with them when he didn't.

So as one in the morning rolled around, Samon still tossed around in bed, staring at the walls or ceiling before sighing and giving up, grabbing his phone and slowly starting to text Kyoya. Draft texts that would probably never be sent or seen by the person he wanted to send them to.

'I'm starting to have feelings that I can't explain for a person that will never return them' [Deleted]

'My body is craving, starving, yearning for your attention'
[Deleted]

'Your touch burns my skin, making me crave for more'
[Deleted]

'I want you, I want you in my arms, I want to hold you, to kiss you'
[Deleted]

'I yearn to wake up with you in my arms'
[Deleted]

[Deleted]

[Deleted]

[Deleted]

[Deleted]

[Deleted]

[Deleted]

[Deleted]

[Deleted]

Hours and hours of deleting and retyping texts before deleting them again. Heart clenching and knotting with every word he wants to say to him, yet... Can't. Can't because of who they are and where they stand in society.