Chapter 18 (End)

Samon held Kyoya close as close could be as they chattered, sitting next to each other on the bed, Samon's right arm draped around him. Kyoya leaned into his arms slightly, getting comfortable, he had noticed he was out of his normal character around Samon. His normal, stuck-up demeanor diminishing as he got friendly, his charming, drop-dead gorgeous smile Samon yearned to see more often showing brightly on his face. Samon had wondered, wondered in thought and aloud to himself on some days if Kyoya even remotely felt the same. Taking into consideration that no matter how close they can be or even if they get romantically involved they have no way to be together officially with their families being who they are.

Samon stood up slowly, letting go of Kyoya before sighing and bending down, holding his chin, he couldn't do anything else. All he could do was stare at him, looking him in the eyes, Kyoya sucked in a soft breath before relaxing, his eyes softening.

Kyoya couldn't explain what he was feeling, all he knew was that he Samon made him feel a certain way. Feel like he could be himself. He could relax. And Samon made his mind race before calming down and he just wanted to kiss him. So that's exactly what he did, mind not even trying to keep up anymore as he leaned forward and pressed their lips together in a gentle kiss. A kiss that was savored by both parties. A kiss that meant the world to them both. A simple kiss, lips on lips, that was words unspoken by the two. 

Samon wondering if it meant anything to Kyoya, he slowly leaned back, eyes opening again to look at him, searching his eyes for answers, getting a soft smile in return. "S... Samon..?" The blonde hummed in response, smiling back at him. "I... I think I like you..." Now, these words were out of character for Kyoya, but this was his soft side, the side nobody got to see besides Samon. The side that the hosts could never imagine. The side of the boy that just wanted comfort and to be held. 

So, as Samon recognized the words, his smile widened, face lighting up, eyes brightening, his puppy love shining through. "I... I think I like you too..." Kyoya smiled a bit more as well, leaning on his shoulder as they once again, relaxed. Samon hugging him close, arms and legs tangled together. The next words to leave either of them came from Samon, a question. A thought. Thoughts that could only come from a person who wanted to express himself in the only way he knew.

"When you graduate... Lets... Let's go to America... For college... So we can get away..." The two had previously talked about going to college together, but never in detail. Now Samon saying he would wait a year for Kyoya to finish high school for them to go to college together, was a big step. A big step neither of them minded. A big step that both of them embraced and nodded to. 

A step that would take time. Little kisses exchanged in secret, hands being held when alone. Keeping themselves closed off from their parents so they didn't find out about the older Suoh brother dating the youngest Ootori son.

The 'other' Suoh giving Kyoya smiles, the Ootori that was shunned for not being 'as good as' his older brothers. But to Samon he was perfect, in every way. And as they went through school together, every day of the week, spending their weekends together as well, they got one day closer to moving away. Moving to a foreign land, with people they cared about, seeing Tamaki and Haruhi get together, at last, seeing Hikaru and Kaoru staying their grinning, happy selves as they hugged and held each other, seeing Takashi and Mitsukuni grow more and more each day. 

And with each day they spent together the closer they got. The more they fell in love, the more they kissed and held hands. The closer they got to spend more time together. Small dates here and there, spread out so their parents didn't catch on.

And when the day finally came they boarded a plane, with all their things packed into suitcases, hands slowly linking as they sat down next to each other on this plane that was going to America. America, college, freedom. Freedom from their parents, freedom from stress. 

Free to date and free to be happy. Samon slowly turned his phone off, Kyoya doing the same, and with that, their dream of being together, finally came true, with one more kiss to the lips, one more squeeze of the hands that sat between them, clasped together tightly. And one more breath, they slowly fell asleep, smiles on their faces.

They no longer had to deal with their parents, their parents wondering why they spent so much time together. Why neither of them was engaged yet, or why they turned down every engagement offer they had. They didn't have to deal with that anymore. Comfortably next to each other, smiling as they slept. 

In the start, when they first met,

Samon was nothing but,

Just

Another Suoh.

And Kyoya was nothing but

The youngest Ootori.

But now as they sleep,

They both confirmed, the one thing that had been on their mind since they first kissed. They were officially a couple. And that marked the end of Bastien Samon Arthur de Grantaine-Suoh, being just the other Suoh. He was now Kyoya's boyfriend. His boyfriend that held him each night, the boyfriend that lived with him in an apartment, the boyfriend that cooked for him and the boyfriend that loved him.

------------------------------------------------------

End~