Chapter 9

It all felt so right, yet, at the same time, so wrong for Samon to hold Kyoya to his chest. Having the slightly younger and slightly shorter male in his arms. It felt like a dream. A dream that he thought would never be possible. With their social standing in society, it wasn't acceptable. It wasn't right and it was viewed as unnatural. Yet- to the two boys that now held each other as they fell seamlessly asleep- felt all too natural. Felt perfect. And happy. The boy who had once been flustered and fantasizing about the blonde, now peacefully asleep in the arms of the man he thought he could only dream of being with.

A dream. A dream that seemed so easily accomplishable at the moment. And yet wasn't. A dream that felt so close in grasp for them both but being virtually a million miles away. Feeling happiness one moment and dread the next, knowing that come morning they would have to act as nothing happened. Like Kyoya hadn't spent the night in the blonde's arms. And Samon didn't hold him impossibly close through the night.

But- at the moment of silence as they both slept, it felt perfect. Neither wanting to wake up and let go of the other. Kyoya had grown an attachment to the blonde, and he didn't want to accept the fact that maybe, just maybe, in the not too distant future he would very well leave his life of luxury behind for the young man that held him that night. Small smiles exchanged the following morning as they woke, Samon slowly moving away to get up and go to the bathroom. Kyoya felt the overwhelming feeling of emptiness as he reached a hand out to grab Samon's wrist gently. "A few... A few more minutes..." Samon's lips parted before a smiled tugged onto his plump, perfect lips. "Alright... A few more minutes... After I use the bathroom..." He whispered, walking into the attached room and doing his thing.

Kyoya waited patiently and watched the bathroom door in anticipation. Samon walked back out and slipped his shirt off before laying back down, arms wrapping around Kyoya securely. Kyoya stayed in his arms, a bit awkwardly before Samon relaxed, Kyoya doing the same. They stayed in perfect silence as Samon nuzzled his face into Kyoya's hair gently. Kyoya nuzzling into Samon's arms slightly. He may not be acting like himself, at all really, but he was comfortable, relaxed, and happy. His usual sarcastic, smooth self melting into a cuddly, happy, seventeen-year-old boy who had been putting that mask of sarcastic, cockiness up since he was just a boy. His social status deciding how he could and couldn't act.

Samon slowly let go after ten minutes, getting up and getting dressed with a slow sigh. Kyoya sitting up and doing the same, they both got up and left the bedroom together, Samon adjusting his belt as they walked, his shorts hugging at his waist, shirt tucked to perfection, arms in full view from his tank top. Kyoya wearing a hooded vest with some jeans and sneakers, belt holding his pants up. Their friends looked up at them as they walked into the dining room. "How was your night senpai's? Did the storm keep you awake?" Samon tilted his head before shaking it slightly. "Nope... Slept like a baby.. How bout you Kyoya?" Kyoya hummed softly. "Same here Samon" Then they took their seats next to each other.