Chapter 8

As soon as Samon mentioned the idea to his brother it was planned out in an instant. Kyoya keeping track of the payments and expenses. Going along with Tamaki's plan in full, Samon smiled along as the rest of the host club was told over the phone that night. Haruhi telling her dad about the trip, the twins and the cousins getting immediate confirmation that they could go. Kyoya already having told his father and the Souh boys having told their own father just a few moments prior to telling the group. Samon headed to his room to pack for the weekend trip the group was going to be taking.

He hummed softly as he packed his bag, clothing first then showering stuff. Tamaki leaning against the doorframe and watched him. "Why didn't you want to be a host in the first place Bastien?" He asked softly. Samon stiffened before shrugging softly. "I don't know, just... Didn't feel it. I was just... Concerned I would actually have to play with girl's emotions." He said simply, continuing to pack. Tamaki nodded as he spoke, kind of understand where his either was coming from. He took that as an answer and went back to his own room. Moments later the boys were getting into their limo and getting driven to their friend's places.

The first person to be picked up was Haruhi, Tamaki having insisted on picking her up first, even though she was the farthest away. Samon could never reason with that idiot. Next, Samon insisted they pick him up, Kyoya, who begrudgingly got into the limo and sat next to the third-year blonde. Still tired and yawning the raven male dug his notebook out and started writing, Samon adding in a few short comments about what he was writing. Nextly the cousins were picked up, being somewhat close to Kyoya. Happily getting into the large limo and talking with Haruhi, mainly Hikaru, but Kaoru joined in after a few minutes. And lastly, the cousins who packed together slid into the sleek, black exterior, grey interior limo. Honey striking a conversation up about sweets with Tamaki.

It was considered a long drive, nearly three hours long. Three hours of Tamaki getting relentlessly teased and made fun of by Samon, Haruhi, Hikaru, and Kaoru. Three short hours of Kyoya and Samon getting to know each other further. Three long hours of Honey talking about different sweets and desserts. And three long hours of Haruhi getting practically tormented by Tamaki's stupidity. But overall, three hours of a fun, carefree drive in the limo. When they were getting out Samon let Kyoya out before himself, getting out and grabbing both his own and Kyoya's bags. "Hm? Samon-senpai, you don't need to grab my bags.. I'm perfectly fine carrying them myself..." He said, reaching for his bag, only to get a light tap on the hand. "Mmm... No... You're tired. Just stay awake and follow me" he mumbled, starting to walk to Kyoya's room, which was next to his own.

Once everyone was comfortable Samon took it upon himself to find Kyoya, looking around the vacation home for a while. Posture relaxed, hands in his pockets as he walked down the halls, coming to a stop outside the raven-haired boy's room. Lifting his hand up and knocking softly on the oak door. Some rustling heard from inside, followed by a small thud had Samon raising an eyebrow. Stepping back as the door was pulled open, Kyoya's shirt rustled and untucked, pants zipped but not buttoned, hair knotted and messy.

"Sorry... Am I interrupting something Kyoya..?" Kyoya shook his head slowly, opening the door further. "No... No, you aren't" He said, breathing a little heavier than normal. "Are... You okay?" Kyoya simply nodded, swallowing some saliva as he let Samon into his room. "Yes... Yes, I'm fine... What do you need.. Samon-senpai..?" "I.. Just wanted to make sure you were settled is all... Did I wake you?" Once again the steel-eyed boy shook his head softly. "No... I've been up.. For a bit..." Samon hummed and smiled slightly. "Alright..." He took in Kyoya's appearance before getting up and moving closer to him, sitting behind him on the bed, fingers running through Kyoya's hair slowly.

"I'm glad I'm not interrupting anything... And that I didn't wake you up... I would feel bad for waking you up..." He mumbled, watching Kyoya's shoulders slump, head moving into the hands that were gently tugging at his black locks of hair. "Mm... Mhm..." For once the boy was at a loss of words, trying to hold back any weird noises that might try to escape his lips. He knew it was wrong- he knew it was wrong to like another man. But the way Samon had explained it- it felt so.. So right to Kyoya. He may find it weird- in some aspects- but it felt right.

It felt right to dream about himself in Samon's arms or to fantasize about him and himself doing -A lot of things that made Kyoya blush at the mere thought. And it felt right to have those fantasies that just a few minutes ago got the better of him. For once, Kyoya was in a rather clingy mood that was out of character for the boy. but it felt right to be in this oddly happy mood near Samon. Hoping for the blonde to realize he was all to enjoying the attention. Without even realizing it, Kyoya had zoned out as Samon spoke. Only being snapped back to earth when Samon rested his head on Kyoya's shoulder. "Kyoya...?" His voice was light and airy as he spoke. "Hm? Yes.. Samon-senpai...?" "You.. Don't need to use 'Senpai' on me anymore, Kyoya... Just.. Call me Samon..." He whispered softly. Feeling Kyoya lean back on his chest he easily relaxed in the position the two were in. Both finding joy and happiness to be this close to the other.