Chapter 4

As the school day rolled to an end Samon, Mori, and Honey made their way out of their classroom. Honey took Samon's hand softly and ran ahead with him, Samon chuckling softly, running behind him before looking back at Mori, who nodded, a sign for them to go on ahead. The raven-haired eighteen-year-old trusted the blonde enough to keep watch of his cousin for a bit. Samon laughed softly as Honey and he ran through the halls, a few girls stopped and cooed at the two, seeing the bubbly host running around with what looked like an older version of the king.

A sight that some would find cute, others found silly, but most of all the girls found it adorable. Honey finally came to a stop outside of Music room number three, Samon confused and slightly out of breath opened the door for him. Honey grinned and skipped into the room, Samon following behind him, hand on his head gently. He looked around, seeing his newfound friends standing or sitting, talking before they heard the door open, looking over and waving to their senpai's. Samon waved back, letting Honey run off with a grin, Samon walking over and wrapping an arm around his brother softly.

Tamaki grinned at his brother, moving into the hug, Samon chuckled softly and hummed, looking around before a question tumbled out of Tamaki's lips. "Samon? Be a host with me! You'd make a great host!" Samon shrugged softly, looking off to the side. "No thank you, Rene... I uh... I doubt I would make a good host..." Tamaki looked up at him, confused. "You've always been good at talking with girls though... You've never been shy around them, you would make an excellent host Bastien!" Samon sighed, taking Tamaki's hand gently. "Rene, I'm politely declining your request..." He said in a slightly sterner voice, Tamaki looked down and nodded.

Samon let a soft breath out, rubbing his hair softly, Tamaki moved into the touch with a smile. Samon smiled back, starting some light conversation with the group, Kyoya looked at Samon before clearing his throat softly, Samon looked over with a smile. "If you don't want to be a host, then you might be able to help with finances instead, yes?" Samon blinked before nodding with a smile. "Yeah, I can do that" He motioned him over to the small table he normally occupied, Samon followed behind him, humming contently as he did. Kyoya sat down, pulling his laptop out, Samon doing the same.

Club hours went by slowly that day, the room filled with chatter and girls swooning. Samon had been approached by a few and, as gently as he could, said he wasn't a host of any kind. Kyoya gave him some strange looks but overall didn't question why he wouldn't be a host, he had some respect to privacy, just not a whole lot. Samon's blonde hair fell into his eyes as he stood, packing his things into his bag slowly, waving to Haruhi as she said her good-byes to the group. The ginger-haired twins were next, leaving with soft chatter between them, which in turn made Samon smile. Honey climbed up his cousin's back and sat on his shoulders. The cousins waved as they left, Tamaki walked up to his brother and smiled at him. "Samon?"

"Yes, Tamaki?" The older blonde questioned, looking down at him with a smile, Tamaki looked at Kyoya then back at his brother. "Mommy's taking all your attention! You didn't even look at me while I was hosting! It's not fair Samon!" His voice was whiny as he complained, Samon rolled his eyes. "Stop calling Kyoya 'Mommy' and I might pay more attention to you Rene~" His voice teasing and playful. Kyoya shook his head softly, rolling his eyes under his glasses that gleamed when the sun hit them perfectly. Tamaki pouted and slumped forward whining incoherently as he glomped his body over his older brother.

Samon sighed softly, wondering how he was related to such a ditz, but he hugged his younger brother back, spinning around softly before just returning to hugging him. Making Tamaki smile, Kyoya continued to shake his head as he finished packing his stuff into his school bag before looking at the brothers. Samon having his arm around Tamaki's waist, hugging him close. In some respects, they almost looked like a couple in the way they hug or how close they get to each other. The fact they took so similar might throw some people off about their relationship. But how they talk to each other and smile was a dead giveaway they weren't anything more than brothers.

Thankfully even when Samon shot the girls down on their offer for him to be a host they didn't lose any business. A few small complaints about how he was being mean and rude, nothing too serious. Things that could be fixed in a day or so. This made Kyoya pleased, knowing they wouldn't lose costumers or business, especially not money, made him happy in some aspect. Knowing that just because Samon had the looks and personality to become a host and that his brother was the technical 'King' of the club, yet Samon had no interest in it. For whatever reason it may be, Samon obviously did not want to share with the group just yet, Kyoya would give him some leeway and space for the time being on the topic. But not for long.