Prologue-0

Bold- French

Normal- Japanese

===

"Mother, are you sure you want me to go..? You can call off the deal still... I know you'll do fine by yourself now that you're in good health... But it'll worry me..." A blonde boy at the age of seventeen stood near his mother's side as he spoke softly, his french fluently coming from his mouth. Anne-Sophie smiled at her eldest son and nodded softly.

"Yes, Bastien, I want you to go to your brother... He hasn't seen you in so long... Since he wasn't able to see either of us... I'm sure he misses you dealy..." Her smile faltered at the thought of losing the only son she was able to keep with her. Shizue, the boys' grandmother, walked in with her stone cold face and looked at the blonde.

"Bastien Samon Arthur de Grantaine-Suoh, you are to go to Japan and are to never see me again... I'm sorry..." His mother said with tears running down her cheeks as her body shook softly, as Samon reached out to comfort her his grandmother took ahold of his wrist, pulling him out of the house and into a car that was waiting for them. His bags already in the trunk of the car. Samon looked over at his grandmother and glared at her.

"Grand-mere! You said ten minutes! You said I could say my goodbyes for ten minutes! It's only been eight!" He yelled out in an angry voice as a tear slid down his cheek, Shizue looked at him and didn't say a word, choosing to ignore him.

"There will be no French words in the household, whether I am in it or not. And do not raise your voice to me." Her words were laced with venom as if daring him to speak back to her, he sat back and gulped down the forming anger as he waited for the taxi to stop.

~Thirteen hours later~

As the plane touched the landing strip, Samon looked out the window next to him, seeing the building in the background, having been on a flight for twelve, almost thirteen, hours straight had its downfalls to it. So as Samon stood to leave the plane he waited for his grandmother to pass the seat then followed after her, he may still be upset about not getting to say goodbye to his one and only mother, he wouldn't stay mad at his grandmother. It was against his morals.

His head was down as they made their way to the limo, the driver picking up their bags, as he slid into the limo that awaited them he looked out the window softly, his eyes glazed over as one thought clouded his mind.

'I'm coming home... Little brother...' As the limo pulled to a stop Samon stepped out, standing at a stature of 6'1 and slim. He collected his bags and started toward the front door, forgetting about his grandmother as he walked in, being greeted by a decently surprised maid who smiled.

"Ah, could you bring my things up to my room..?" She nodded and grabbed ahold of his two bags.

"Master Tamaki is in the living room, currently with friends, sir..." He nodded in thanks and walked down a few halls until he heard laughing, he stopped outside the door slowly and smiled slightly as he knocked.

"Mm? Come in!" His little brother's voice hadn't changed much since he last heard it, he slowly twisted the door handle and opened it, having a soft smile as he spoke, still behind the door, only able to see his brother through the opening.

"Have you missed me, little brother..?" The French words rolled off his tongue fluently and clearly as he stepped into the room, his pastel blue sweatshirt having a contrast with his blonde hair. He leaned against the doorframe, the door having stayed open as he smiled softly. Tamaki looked over, with slight confusion, then gasped softly his eyes widening as he looked at the face he hadn't seen in almost three years. He shot up from his seat, knocking his cup of tea over as he ran at the slightly taller boy with open arms. Samon simply pushed himself off the door frame and opened his arms for his younger brother, who leaped into them with full force, knocking them into the wall behind Samon.

A breathy chuckle could be heard from the taller blonde as he held his, now crying, brother in his arms. Seeing the people off to the right of the room he made his way over and bowed slightly, not being able to bow completely because of the blonde attached to his side.

"Ah, excuse my manners... My name is Bastien Samon Arthur de Grantaine Suoh, a pleasure to meet you all." The gingers that sat drinking tea almost spit it out when Samon said his name, the raven-haired boy with glasses had let his glasses slide down his nose, his hand stopping the movement of writing as he stared in shock. The smaller brunette of the group looked at the blonde in shock as the tallest of the group stayed silent, the smallest person in the group stopped his chewing, letting his mouth almost fall open.

Samon had a simple smile on his lips as his head tilted to the side in confusion, he held his brother slightly tighter.

"Have you not spoken of me... Dearest brother..?" Tamaki froze in his hug as he shook his head slightly.

"No... I haven't Bastien..." With guilt lacing his words Samon couldn't stay mad at his brother as he rolled his eyes softly with a shake of the head.

"Ah~ Rude, you spoke so highly of me back in France to all your friends then~ Why not now..?" He had a playful smile on his lips as he looked at his younger brother softly, who grinned happily with a small tear streak on his cheek. He chuckled softly and chose to sit on the opposite couch to the, still in shock, group of boys, and one girl, though one person seemed to not be in shock as he blinked and tried to get his friend out of it.

"May I know your names..?" The twins were the first out of shock as they grinned happily.

"I'm Hikaru! Hikaru Hitachiin," The one on the right said with a grin, his voice is a bit on the deeper side.

"And I'm Kaoru! Kaoru Hitachiin!" His voice wasn't as deep as his brother's, Samon smiled at them and greeted them softly while looking for any other ways to differentiate them. Next was the glasses boy.

"Ootori, Kyouya Ootori, a pleasure to meet you as well..." Samon smiled at him and nodded while rubbing his brother's back softly. The little blonde, who was surprisingly the oldest of the group, spoke up next with a smile.

"I'm Mitsukuni Haninozuka! And this is my cousin-" The tall raven-haired boy next to him spoke up having cut off his cousin.

"Takashi Morinozuka..." Samon smiled at them both and greeted them pleasantly. Then the brunette.

"Haruhi Fujioka, nice to meet you Basutian Samon Asa de Guranitan Suoh-senpai..." By the end of his name and changing it from French pronunciation to the Japanese she was out of breath, making Samon chuckle lowly.

"No need for the whole name Haruhi-chan, Samon is fine, considering the other names are French, it wouldn't sound right or be spelled the same way, so just Samon." She quickly nodded and smiled at her senpai's older brother.

Little did these boy's know the amount of trouble having Bastien Samon Arthur de Grantaine-Suoh around would cause.