Chapter 7

When Tamaki finally figured out where his older brother had gone Tamaki seemed to almost teleport to Kyoya's house, knocking harshly on the front door. Samon sighed and got up. "It was a nice few hours of silence I suppose, yeah?" Kyoya smiled and nodded gingerly. "Yes, it was, shall we go see what he wants?" Samon nodded, walking behind him as they walked down to the front door. Samon opened the door, getting punched in the chest a few times from Tamaki not realizing the door was opened. Samon sighed and cleared his throat softly making Tamaki look up and smile, hugging Samon tightly. "You left me!!" He screeched out in slight anger.

"Yes, I did, I had a nice conversation with Kyoya and we talked in a peaceful, quiet tone for the past few hours. Please. Do the same." He mumbled out, Tamaki shrunk and sulked over to a corner, curling up with a depressing cloud over his body. The older Souh son rolled his eyes and shut the door softly. Wondering what was wrong with his brother he simply shrugged his shoulders and walked back to Kyoya. "Yo, Kyoya, so, if I were to become a host, would I have to host them romantically?" Kyoya rose an eyebrow slightly. 

"Hm? No, of course not, you can host them whatever way you want to honestly. Most of us just choose to go with romantic because it fits our personalities." Samon nodded slowly, letting a soft hum of content out, wondering how good of a host he would be to ladies without being romantic. Kyoya smiled at the Souh brothers, his usual sadistic smile. "If you do decide to be a host we'll set up a table for you in the club room." Samon nodded again, letting his mind wander as the two, that had been friends for the longest time, talked quietly.

Samon stayed quiet as he watched them, sitting at Kyoya's desk. Kyoya trying to calm Tamaki down still, which made the eldest of the three, smile and chuckle softly. Himself trying to figure out what he was feeling at the moment. It was odd. A new feeling to Samon who's never felt happier than just a few moments prior. Content that he could have a nice conversation with Kyoya. Happy to see one of his genuine smiles. Samon didn't know how to explain his feelings he had at the moment. But it felt all too nice.

His stomach fluttering lightly, heart thumping in his chest softly. When he closed his eyes all he could see what Kyoya's tired, smiling face, which he thought was cute. He could not, for the life of him, understand how the ladies though Kyoya was manly and handsome. He put up a nice act at least. But he was far more cute and adorable than manly and handsome. His body frame thin, shoulders pulled back to give more of a manly look to him. But Samon could see through it all, he could see that deep down Kyoya was just a carefree, overworked, happy individual that quite possibly just needed a hug and pat on the head.

To be told he was doing amazing, to be told he's a good person. Samon could see that part of Kyoya leaking through as they talked earlier. Kyoya was stressed and needed a break from it all for a while. "Hm... Rene?" Tamaki looked up with a smile. "Hm?" "Could we take a day off hosting next week? We could go to grandmothers estate in Kanagawa... Everyone looks like they need a bit of a break, don't you think?" Tamaki's lips parted as he spoke.

"Yes! Yes yes! That's a perfect idea Samon!!" He jumped up and cupped his brother's cheeks "Je'taime Bastien! Je'taime!" He yelled out before bolting out of the Ootori's estate. Samon sighed and nodded to Kyoya with a soft smile. "See you around Kyoya..." He said before following his brother to the limo.