Chapter 1

As the group settled back down, now knowing their beloved host club, self-proclaimed, 'King' had a brother, that none of them had known about up till that point in time. Thankfully Samon got along well with everyone, even 'Mommy Dearest'. He found it interesting how everyone in the little group had a nickname from his brother. Kyoya 'Mommy' Ootori, Mituskuni 'Honey' Haninozuka, Takashi 'Mori' Morinozuka, the cousin who didn't look anything alike, were the neighbors. Hikaru Hitachiin, Kaoru Hitachiin, the sons, and Haruhi Fujioka, the daughter. And somehow Samon fit perfectly in as the 'Uncle' or 'Older Brother' of the group.

He didn't mind having been put into that little place holder, it found the group entertaining and yet everyone was mindful of themselves enough that he didn't have to look after anyone. Haruhi, Kyoya, and Mori were probably the most respectful and responsible in the group. Though Honey did act his age every so often, though not frequently, seeing the blonde boy with his pink bunny in arm made Samon smile, seeing how someone can be so innocent in a host club. It was almost refreshing to see the wide-eyes blonde chow down on a cake and have people enjoy just seeing him act so childish.

Though Samon quickly figured out that both Mori and Honey knew martial arts and could easily kick his ass if need be, he knew not to mess with them too badly. Hikaru and Kaoru were the known tricksters of the group. Playing pranks on their friends was a specialty that Samon just so happen to catch onto when they started saying they were both going to marry Haruhi, though obviously jokingly, his idiot brother took it to heart and started yelling. The twins may look identical but subtle difference that came to light when they did different things told Samon they didn't act identical.

He might not be able to tell them apart as of yet, but soon he would be able to. Mori might be silent, but actions speak far louder than words, seeing how protective of Honey the tall, raven-haired, steel-eyed boy was, he knew they were close. The way he looked around almost cautiously showed this was one of the few times he had been to the Souh household. And his voice was deep, either naturally or the fact that he didn't talk very often, was soothing to almost everyone. Not hearing it often almost made it suspenseful and shocking when you did hear the few words he spoke every now and then.

Haruhi was probably the most stressed out of the group, and she had confided in Samon, speaking quietly with the brother to her senpai about her debt and classes. Being able to keep her scholarship is a hard job, having to keep in the top three of her class ranking, must be difficult. Though she didn't seem to mind all that much and was able to keep Tamaki and the twins in check enough to also be able to keep her grades up. And of course, to help play a small prank on his brother, he had to add in a false comment about how nice it was to meet the twin's wife.

Haruhi let a sigh out as she tried to calm his brother down, Samon smiling widely as he watched the group laugh, joke, and tease the 'King'. Even Honey chipped in on adding a small comment about how childish their almighty ruler was being at the moment. Eventually, Tamaki started sulking and wandered off to the corner before crouching down and letting streams of tears run down his face. Samon let a soft laugh out at his brother's antics before holding his arms out for him. "Rene, come back here," He said, making Tamaki look over his shoulder at him, leaping into his arms hastily.

His back hit the couch a moment later, letting a soft laugh out as he held his younger brother. Though only being a year older than Tamaki, he still looked at him as his younger brother in all aspects, even treating him like he was a lot younger than he was. Though that might have to do more with the way he acted rather than his age. Tamaki was childish, in many aspects, and rarely, if ever, acted his age. Taking a liking to having everyone in the host club have a specific role, like a family. The few times he did, in fact, act his age, was surprising and almost shocking, considering it didn't happen often. Though their grandmother did hope that as he aged Tamaki would act more like a man rather than a ten-year-old boy.

Though 'mommy dearest' may not like his role in the club, he accepts it as it is and tolerates it to please Tamaki. Saying it's for his own benefit, but in all honesty, he enjoys the company of his friend's, especially the newest member to their little 'family'. Samon might not know the group very well, but he still enjoyed their company. Kyoya might not fully understand how he didn't know about the older Souh child, but that didn't matter, much anyways. Samon's existence was hidden from the world since he was born, and now he was making himself known.

Tamaki may be his brother, but he hadn't had any contact with him since Tamaki was in middle school, Samon would have been going into his first year of high school, though sadly that summer their grandmother took Tamaki to Japan without a thought. Now, one would think, having been taken away from his mother and having his brother taken from him two years prior, not growing up with his father, all because of his grandmother, he would be mad at her. Yet, somehow he wasn't. He may not listen to her often, or pay her any mind, but, she was still his grandmother, still his family. That was one thing that was important to him. Family.

And now he just may have more than one. His actual family, his mother in France, father in the first mansion, as well as his grandmother, and his younger brother. His second family consisting of new friends with friendships just starting to form with the group he sat with, having been with them only a few hours, feeling like he had known them most of his life. Especially the only girl and the other second year in the club. Haruhi finding some form of comfort in venting to the older blonde that looked similar to her ditsy senpai. And Kyoya finding the blonde interesting and almost unique.