Chapter 10

The twins looked up at them and smiled. "We checked Samon-senpai's room earlier, he wasn't there" Samon shrugged softly. "I've been up since early this morning, I went to talk to Kyoya." He said slowly, being cautious of his words, he didn't want to even hint at the fact the two had spent the night in each other's arms. Kyoya sat down next to Samon and started eating his breakfast, Samon followed and ate his breakfast as well, listening to the chatter about their night around the table. Haruhi and Tamaki seemed closer than before, making Samon raise an eyebrow.

Though to everyone else, Kyoya and Samon seemed closer than yesterday, glances at each other, seats close together, they didn't speak, they just... Sat in silence and ate peacefully. Samon's voice slowly found its way back to him as he started talking to Kyoya. Talking about the club, hobbies, their father's businesses, anything that came to mind. And this- this was perfect for them. Perfect in many ways. Perfect because the conversation was casual, easy-going, fluid, effortless.

A shock to everyone, the blonde third year and raven-haired second year had personalities that clashed and mingled- perfectly. Perfect was the word for the two. They complimented each other. Like water on a hot day. A hot beverage on a cold day. Samon's smile radiating as he talked to Kyoya. Shortly, he collected his own and Kyoya's plates before stepping into the kitchen and washing them, Kyoya following behind him to continue talking. Samon and Kyoya may not be perfect human beings but they sure went together outstandingly. 

The two chatted quietly as the others in the room stared at the kitchen door, watching as they blonde and raven-haired boys walked back out a few moments together, talking about college. Kyoya added in his comments and doubts about college, wondering if he was going to the states or staying in Japan for college, getting a prompt response from the blonde. "I'm going back to France for college next year..." Kyoya hummed and nodded, a feeling of dread washing over him as he pondered, his father said Kyoya could go anywhere for college, so he wasn't all too worried about not being able to go. it's the fact he knows minimal French, barely being able to understand Samon and Tamaki when they spoke it in the club room.

As Samon led Kyoya into the living room to continue talking, Kyoya sat and crossed his legs, knee over knee before asking Samon a few questions about what he wants to do after high school in college. "Well, father wants me to study business. Though I'm thinking of Law instead... I'd like to be a lawyer.." Kyoya smiled slightly "I'm planning on going to college for business. Though I won't be getting any of my father's business, being the third born, but I'm hoping to start my own business sooner or later."