Thank You

Hello, Austin here,

I know some of you may be disappointed that I ended it so soon. Believe me, I wanted this story to be longer, but sadly I long inspiration for a book that had a lot of potential. I wanted this book especially to show how much my writing has changed since my first BoyxBoy book on here. But I just couldn't keep up. I've been swamped with other things going on in life as of right now. I have a lot of inspiration for another book, which is currently in drafts. I'm trying to lean away from anime based books for a bit, so on my account you won't be seeing much of them anymore. I have a series that I want to do involving The Walking Dead and to do that I needed to finish this book. I wanted the first chapter of the first book to be out by next week. To have this book be finished before then I needed to end it. I couldn't keep putting out fluff chapters that just had nothing in them.

As the writer, and an avid reader of Ouran High School Host Clun fanfics, I know the fans don't Especially like filler chapters and that's all I was putting out. So thank you, every single one of you, that stuck to this through and through to now. Thank you for reading and giving me comments on my work. Thank you for liking my book.

Goodbye for now, Austin.