Chapter 15

Samon had gotten comfortable around Kyoya, not expecting the smaller boy to ever hold any feelings for him. He was comfortable being his friend. If they ended up just staying friends and being nothing more he'd be fine with that. He wouldn't complain and he'd force his own feelings down till they vanished. Though he couldn't help when his eyes softened around the youngest Ootori, or how his body reacted when he saw him in danger or if he looked uncomfortable.

All he could do was hope that someday soon the small crush he had on the younger boy would disappear before it caused problems. Problems Samon did not need currently. He enjoyed his company, he enjoyed the looks he could give Kyoya without said boy asking questions and being brushed off as being protective. He wanted more than a friendship but he couldn't have that, not with Kyoya, not with anyone. 

His emotions scared the teen, scared them to an extent he didn't know how to deal with them himself. So when he was able to hang out with Kyoya alone that weekend he didn't know how to act or what to talk about. Eventually the conversation they were having fell into a peaceful silence, Samon biting his lip as he relaxed into the desk chair that was in Kyoya's room. 

"Do you actually enjoy talking with me Kyoya?" He asked quietly, spinning in his seat, head lulled back as he looked at the ceiling, Kyoya stood up from his bed and stopping the spinny chair Samon was seated in. Faces hovering just inches apart as Kyoya looked down at him from behind, Samon's eyes widening at the serious expression on his face. 

"K... Kyoya..?" His voice was soft and concerned. Kyoya let a soft breath out. "You're an idiot, Samon. Yes, I do enjoy talking with you. I also enjoy spending time with you." Samon slowly sat up, moving so he was looking at Kyoya fully. Biting his lip before mumbling in French. 

"Merde..." [Damn it] He mumbled, reaching out and poking Kyoya's side before nudging him softly. "Don't say crap like that, Kyoya." He mumbled out, looking off to the side as he huffed, Kyoya rose an eyebrow to his words, getting curious. 

"Oh? Why's that Samon?" Samon's cheeks tinged pink as he went quiet. "how bout we go out on the town for a bit Kyoya?" He asked, getting up from his seat. "We can just go out on a drive together." Kyoya looked at him before nodding and following behind him as they went outside. Samon guiding him to the limo that sat waiting. Hand carefully resting on Kyoya's lower back.

Kyoya might not admit it, to anyone let alone himself, that he had started to have feelings for Samon that scared the devil himself. But he was admitting it to himself now as he sat in the back of the limo, alone, in silence, with a flustered Samon by his side.

--------------
Sorry it's so short.

I'm KINDA loosing inspiration for this book at the moment...

But.

I'll try and push through and get a few more chapters out the next few days.

This book will probably only have, at most, 25 chapters total.