Chapter 17

Samon was back to full health the following day, twenty-four hours bug if you may. His little cough the only thing resembling that he was sick the day prior. Eyes gleaming as he talking to Kyoya during lunch the next-day, Kyoya wondering why the older boy was so happy, questioned him on it. Though he didn't receive an answer, only a small shrug, and grinning chuckle. His eyes gleaming as if they were violet stars imbedded into his eyes. The word glistening came to Kyoya's mind as he looked at him, admiring the eyes he only wished would look at him, and him alone.

His body quivering when Samon's eyes scanned him every time they talked, both expressing their untold emotions through gestures and voice tone, wondering if the other caught the hints. Voices never seeming to drone on, not a pause in their conversations with each other, just talking quietly alone and hardly louder when around anyone else.  Both boys calm and collected when alone and a bit more frantic around others, wanting to be as close as possible to each other. Kyoya didn't grasp that Samon had liked him as well, just thinking that Samon thought of him as a close friend. 

Samon was hunkered down on the edge of his bed, leisurely settled back in a laying position, laying on his back was a surprisingly relaxing position to take on. His clothes smoothed against his body, hands resting behind his head. Light blonde hair sprawling out behind his head like a halo behind him, shining when the sun hit it properly, light violet eyes seeming to soften and gaze at Kyoya, who was making small conversation to the near-adult in age, older male that sat near him. Wondering why it had gone quiet Samon opened his eyes and looked at him, a curious expression lingering on his face before he got up and hooked his index finger under Kyoya's chin, tilting his head up slightly. 

"Are you alright, Kyoya?" This isn't the first time Samon had gotten a little bit touchy with the younger one, a little touch here, cuddles when alone, maybe a kiss to the head if Kyoya had done something he was proud of. The two were close, very close, majorly closer than most anyone, besides the twins, relationship in the host club to one another. Eyes searching Kyoya's face as he crouched down to his level, a worried expression taking over his features.

"You never really zone out like that... Need anything?" After Kyoya was kissed by Tamaki his brain had been pretty much near mush, zoning out, confused, scared to an extent of Tamaki. When he was around Samon though, even though the two look a lot alike, he was relaxed and comfortable. 

"No.. I'm fine... Just thinking..."

-------------------------------------------------

A bit short. But here ya go!