Chapter 6

Samon woke up the following day to the sound of his brother scrambling around the house frantically, panicking and yelling. The older blonde checked his clock and groaned when he saw it was only seven a.m before promptly rolling over and getting up, slipping his pair of slippers on and making his way downstairs. Tamaki took notice to his brother and stopped, pants half on, shirt untucked and not buttoned properly, hair a mess, eyes wide and frantic. "Samon! Why aren't you dressed? School! School starts in ten minutes!" He yelled out while running over and shaking his brother's shoulders.

This brought a soft sigh from the older Suoh sons' lips as he deadpanned, looking his brother in the eyes before glaring shortly. "It's Saturday, you damn idiot." His voice was blunt and harsh as he spoke, shaking Tamaki's hands off of him he walked back upstairs and grabbed his phone to text Kyoya. 'Hello Kyoya, I was wondering if I could possibly stop by your place for a bit, Tamaki is being a loud, obnoxious, idiot.' Then he waited, slowly getting undressed as he waited for his phone to ding with a notification for him. A smile on his lips.

Kyoya looked away from his computer screen, wondering what time it was and who was texting him. He checked his phone first, the time shining bright on the small phone screen, a small breath leaving his lips, he hadn't even gone to bed yet. Then he checked the message and hummed softly as he nodded, sending a short reply back to Samon of- 'Of course, you are always welcome here Samon-senpai.' When Samon checked his phone he smiled and headed out the door, completely ignoring his brother this time, making sure he didn't trip he got into the waiting limo, smiling.

Before long Samon was at the Ootori manor, walking up to the front door he ever so softly knocked, not wanting to wake anyone up or be rude. A moment later the door opened to reveal a tired-looking Kyoya who stepped tot he side. "Thank you for being quiet... Father and mother are still asleep..." Samon nodded slightly and stepped inside, front door closing behind him delicately as to not make any unwanted noise. They made their way up to Kyoya's room, talking gingerly, Kyoya pointing out each room as a sort of house tour. Samons smile never leaving his lips.

Without any delay, both the second-year student and third-year student were in Kyoya's room, one sitting at the desk while the other sat on the bed. Talking casually to one another to get to know the other. Kyoya asking a few small questions before returning to the small conversation about what they were going to do after high school. "Samon-senpai, this might be a bit on the personal side, but your brother is a host, and you seem so carefree and easily able to talk to ladies. So, why is it you don't want to be a host?" Samon sighed quietly.

"Well Kyoya, when I was in France, nobody cared how you represented yourself, nobody cared if my second last name meant anything. I didn't have a reputation to uphold and I didn't have to talk people in or out of things. But here in Japan, in a country where everyone knows my last name. Everyone wants me to do this.. Or do that... My grandmother, when I was born, decided she would control my future. So if I were to be a host, I wouldn't be happy. I wouldn't be happy, I can't force myself to fake feelings I don't have.

Yes, I act nice to the ladies that do come to the host club, because it's polite. But here in Japan if I were to publicly say or announce that I was homosexual my families life would be ruined. I don't want that, I want my brother and father to be happy. So yes, I'm deciding not to be a host, but I'm not going to say to the ladies 'Sorry, I'm gay, I can't like you' that's rude. My mother didn't raise me to be rude.: His voice was soft and airy as he spoke, wondering how Kyoya would react.

Kyoya Ootori, for once, was speechless, eyes widened a fraction of an inch, lips parted ever so slightly as he took slow breaths in and out before clearing his throat. "I... I see... Thank you, for explaining that." Samon nodded slightly, leaning back in the desk chair he was occupying for the time being. "I knew the question was going to be asked sooner or later, I'm almost glad it was you rather than my brother though." Kyoya rose an eyebrow. "Oh? Why's that?" "Tamaki doesn't know the difference between liking and tolerating." Kyoya let a soft breath of understanding out.

"No... No, I suppose he doesn't, does he?" His voice was soft as he thought about it for a moment before humming and letting a silent, breathy chuckle out. "No... You're right.. He doesn't." Samon smiled and nodded softly, letting the quiet conversation take the two of them away again, playful bantering about different topic arose every now and then died back out into soft, friendly words of agreement. Once again, soft questions being asked every now and then from Kyoya about different things so he could write it down in his journal. Once again, Samon's smile never leaving his lips.