Chapter 3

The bell rang out through the school, signaling everyone to go to class. Samon, accompanied by Honey and Mori, walked down the third-year wing, waving to the others, though Kyoya's eyes lingered a little longer than they should have before entering his class. Samon slowly stepped into his new class before writing his name on the board, just Samon Souh, bowing to the group of students and giving a short introduction. He stood up straight before walking to a seat in the middle of the classroom, girls stared at him, boys clicked their tongues as they looked at him. Unspoken words of envy as he paid attention to class.

Waiting for the class to end with a beaming smile, bright purple eyes shining as he glanced at the clock every few minutes. Shortly after the teacher gave the homework instructions the bell rang, signaling the end of class. Samon packed his things up, leaving his bag at his desk before accompanying Mori and Honey to the cafeteria. He walked next to Honey, who took his hand, dragging him to the lunch line to get their trays. Ordering one of the many choices the school had, though going with something simple that wouldn't be too filling but enough to get him through the day, fettuccine alfredo with a glass of water, or the choice of milk. Samon chose water.

He trailed behind the other third-years to a small table that the other host's sat at, smiles on their faces as they chatted. Samon ended up sitting down next to Kyoya and talking with his quietly. The twins continued to plague Tamaki as Kyoya asked simple questions about Samon. "Why hasn't anyone heard of you before now?" Samon looked up as he took a sip of juice. "Grandmother went to great lengths to keep my second last name hidden from the world's view." Kyoya jotted down a quick note before hesitating, closing his notebook before turning and just talking with him for a bit. Quiet conversation between the two with small smiles to combine.

Samon had come to terms with the fact that if Tamaki asked him to join the Host club in front of the host's he would eventually have to tell them he was gay and couldn't put up a good enough facade to hide the fact he would be uncomfortable. Uncomfortable having to flirt with girls that were infatuated with him and most likely end up having to reject girls that confessed their 'undying love' to him. Though he hoped Tamaki wouldn't mention it in front of the group, not wanting them to look at him differently.

Though he may be open about it when asked he didn't want it to get to the public view, he may not like his grandmother, but he wouldn't ruin the Suoh name because he let it slip to the wrong person. Somedays he wished it didn't matter, in France it didn't, a lot of people were open about their sexualities, especially in school. But in Japan, it was looked down on, especially in the richer communities. Samon had read articles about same-sex couples getting more rights in recent years and an annual Rainbow Pride march/parade. But having a homosexual son could damage anyone's family name.

Especially if that family is well known and has a high status in society. Samon may not like it, but he would tolerate it like he tolerates his flaws. Tolerating and liking it are two different things that are so far apart. And some people don't understand that, like his brother, his brother liked nearly everything, but some things he could tolerate and said he liked it. Other occasions Samon questioned how smart his brother honestly was before realizing he held second place in his class. Samon might not have physical flaws, but personality flaws. He got attached to people far too quick, sometimes he goes into a state of mind that could last for days where he didn't smile. Anxiety over public speaking that could lead up to a full-on panic attack. (666words#goals)

But the flaws he could easily hide about himself, reading people around him is a trait he picked up after being around his mother for so long. Like a habit almost to try and read people, tell their mood, and everyone's eyes told a different story. Body movements and eyes were the keys really. Feet shifting away from him and toward a door showed the person was uncomfortable. Yet, Kyoya seemed almost calm to talk to him, though his shoulders were pulled back in a proper sitting position, he was relaxed. And that made Samon happy, seeing one of his brother's close friend relaxed around him as well made him feel almost accomplished.

Though there were times he still doubted himself in certain things, especially when it came to friends, in France he knew they were genuine friends. Here in Japan, he couldn't tell if they were friends with him truly or friends with him to get to the heir of the company and make a business deal. But, he figured he could deal with it later and for now, he can enjoy himself.

-----------------------------------------------------

Edited-

Enough about the apple juice.

Please.

I put it in there because, I, as the aUtHoR,
enjoy apple juice with AnYtHiNg.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Goodbye-