Chapter 13

Kyoya slowly got out of the limo, expecting Samon to follow him as he waited, realizing the blonde wasn't getting out of the limo. He ducked back in with a curious raised eyebrow. "Are you not coming...?" He asked quietly, making Samon look up, eyes wide in shock. Gorgeous violet eyes shining as he slowly got out and guided Kyoya inside slowly.

"I... I suppose I could stay for a bit..." he whispered, Kyoya staying close to the blondes side as they walked in, Samon was angry at his brother. Upset. Seething. He needed an anger outlet, but refused to even think about raising his voice to his dearest Kyoya.

His.

His eyes widened slightly at the though.

His Kyoya.

Before he even realised what his thoughts had been saying all this time he comprehended it. Eyes softening, smile pulling at his lips. He walked into Kyoya's room, the boy next to him, following along behind him. His breath exhaled as he calmed himself slowly before sitting down and looking up at Kyoya.

Kyoya settled next to him, eyes closing softly as he waited for Samon to tell or shout at him about being careless. Though it never came or happened, eyes opening again and looking over at the quiet Samon. Samon slowly laid back on the bed as he relaxed, looking back over at Kyoya before sitting up a bit and pulling him down. "Relax... I'm not mad at you..." He whispered softly.

Kyoya slowly took his glasses off before loosening and taking his time off. His shoes slowly slipping off his feet and thumping to the floor. Eyes closing as The Raven headed boy slowly fell asleep.

Samon slowly leaned down and brushed his lips against Kyoya's forehead. "I hate it.. I hate that I can't do what my brother did... I hate that I don't have that amount of courage.." he whispered softly. Pulling back and just letting Kyoya move in his sleep and get comfortable. When he saw that Kyoya was in a deep enough sleep he moved him under the comforter and tucked him in, slowly leaving the house with a soft sigh as he went home in his limo.

His smile dropped as he watched the Ootori mansion disappear into the background. Looking back forward and sighing softly. "Mm... Damnit..." He whispered, sighing again. When he got home his brother was waiting at the door before pouncing on Samon. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry Bastien!"

Samon stumbled back a little, arms staying at his sides.

"Get off me, Rene" his voice was monotone, making the younger stiffen before slowly letting go of him.

"I don't care if you apologize. Don't. And I mean so not. Ever. Try that kind of shit again Rene. I don't care who you think you are. Kyoya is just like you and me. A person. With human decency. Shut up. Go away." His voice was strict, violent and monotone before he walked off again.