Time Travel

~Chelsea's POV~

As I waved goodbye to my friends, I entered the Tardis so I can go to London and see the Doctor! Over time, I've changed my friends Ian and Amber into whovians. So now they love Doctor Who just like me and talk about it half the time. The tardis finally closed and we started transporting to London.

"Ready?" I squealed.

"Woohoo! We get to see The Doctor!" Amber exclaimed. But I've never experienced time-travel, so it went super fast. We fell down to the floor because of how FAST it was going. It took time until the Tardis stopped and my face fell flat on the wall.

"Welp, what an experience with a Tardis." Ian joked as I slapped him.

"Really? It's not like your glasses fell and hung on the ceiling." I said as I pointed up to see Ian's glasses hanging on the light of the Tardis.

"Guys, don't notuce the glasses, look at our clothes!" Amber said. I looked down to see I was wearing a red dress, a leather jacket, black tights, and brown boots. On my head, I was wearing a fez. My glasses were gone too.

"No. Freaking. Way!!!" I squealed. Ian was wearing a brown trench coat, with a red bow tie, his glasses changed to 3D glasses, a pinstripe shirt, and red converse.

"The 10TH DOCTOR! YES!" Ian exclaimed. Amber was wearing a Union shirt, a leather jacket like mine, jeans, and blue shoes.

"Rose Tyler? Wh- WHY DO YOU GET TO BE CLARA!?" Amber complained. I shrugged. We complimented our new clothes.

"I'm getting clostorphopic in here. Can we get out?" Ian complained. We noddes as we got out to see London. We exited out of the Tardis and right in front of us was a hotel.

"Lets get rest here after the travel here. Please?" Amber asked. I nodded as I entered the hotel.

"Hello, would you like to get a room for you three?" The man at the table asked in British. We nodded as he gave us a key to our room. We rushed to the stairs as we went to the second floor to our to room.

"Welcome to London people!" I screamed as I entered the balcony.

__________________________________________________

I owe you so bad @MyCrazyFansomPalace and @thekingdomofandoms. But you're welcome.

*Disclaimer* I am NOT a Whovian. I got this info from Chelsea. I hope you guys enjoyed!

BYEE!