Favors and Returns

~Quentin's POV~

We saw Sky 2.0 teleported behind Seto, I didn't know exactly why he was here this time.

"Sky 2.0!" We all exclaimed.

"What brings you here?" I asked.

"Glad you asked that, Quentin." Sky 2.0 said.

"Fish." Sky whispered to Ty. Ty giggled.

"I'm not a fish." I muttered.

"Well, I asked you guys a favor, am I right?" Sky 2.0 asked. We all nodded.

"The favor has been complete, and now I will give you something in return." he said with a grin on his face. He walked up to Seto first.

"Seto, I promised you something during our SkyLine discussion, do you remeber?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Who gave Seto your SkyLine number?" Aaliyah asked. James gave a nervous chuckle. Aaliyah punched him in the arm.

"Anyway, I will grant your mortality once again, with no harm in anyone's way." Seto started to groan as a vortex started to form around him. The vortex didn't last long, because we saw Seto wearing a purple hood, and jeans.

"Ahh, the feel of bein' mortal. Let's check." Seto said as he took out his hand. Nothing came out.

"Yes!"

Sky 2.0 then walked up to Skyler.

"Skyler, you know you grew up because of my magic crib, and since you have fought with your, er- dads, you will be able to live a normal life, and your scars will be healed." Skyler looked down at her arm, and with her magic, she took off the bandage. Sky 2.0 walked to Aaliyah, james, Ian, Amber, and Chelsea.

"I am sorry for teleporting you five to the cabin. And I will make it up to you by giving you another chance to cherish that. With new outfits to." There was a vortex of the five, Aaliyah and James had clothing that looks like it's from Hawaii, Ian had this brownish coat with his glasses turned into 3-D glasses, Amber had this red dress on with a leather jacket on, and Chelsea had this red dress with black dots on the bottom. 

[I am so dead at this point. Chelsea knows this dress very well, and I know that I'm dead.]

"Why is... why does your outfit look like a ladybug?" I asked Chelsea. She looked down and screamed.

"I AM NOT A LADYBUG! I AM A DALEK!" (Yup, I'm screwed).

Aaliyah burst out laughing.

"Oh, oh god, that was perfect!"

Sky 2.0 ignored the two girls fighting and walked up to Sky, Ty, Mitch, Jerome, Jason, Kermit, and I.

"You boys have a strong connection. Tell me, what is your favorite video game?" All of us strangly, yet answered in unison "Minecraft."

"Ah, so I see. You boys all like Minecraft. No wonder you knew about the Hunger Games arena. Well, you boys, and animals, are connected to each other. You were born to meet each other and become a team." We all glanced at each other and smiled. I did feel a connection with the others.

"If we're a team, what should we name it?" I asked. We all thought about it, and Ty figured out the name.

"Team Crafted?" Ty asked. We nodded in approval. Sky 2.0 walked over to Tyler.

"Tyler, you wanna join Team Crafted as a motive or somethin'?"

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Tyler said, piling over me and Kermit.

"OW! B-Hey! Why!?" Kermit exclaimed.

""Cause I'm your motives!" Tyler said.

"Well can ya get off us?" I asked.

"No problom, fish."

"IM NOT A FISH!"