Home, Sweet Home

~James' POV~

After I've been changed to a tourist from Hawaii, Sky 2.0 teleported us back to the cabin.

"Ah, home SWEET home!" Jerome said, kissing the cabin floor.

"Can you seriously stop?" Aaliyah asked, placing her sword down.

"Can't help it dood." Jerome replied, getting up from floor.

"Well, before we all go our seprate ways, what did Sky 2.0  say to you people?" Amber asked, glaring at Sky, Ty. Mitch, Jerome, Jason, Ian, Quentin, Kermit, and Tyler.

"Well, we all have a strong connection, and we decided to have a group." Quentin explained.

"What's the connection? And the name?" I asked.

"We have a bond of the video game, Minecraft. And the name is 'Team Crafted'." Sky explained.

"Minecraft?" Ian asked. They nodded.

"Hey, that's how all of us met!" Aaliyah squealed, pointing to me, Ian, Amber, and Chelsea. "We did call ourselves the Trusted Gamers, but it's in the dust right now."

"Wait, what about Tyler, Skyler, and Seto?" Amber asked.

"I'm DA MOTIVE!" Tyler replied, jumping over Quentin and Sky.

"OW! GET OFF!" Sky exclaimed, pushing off Tyler.

"Well, I can't! I'm... DA MOTIVE!"

"Well, Sky 2.0 said I have an option to join Team Crafted, or do some stuff alone. I did choose to go alone, but promised my dad's that I'll stay in touch." Skyler said, ignoring Tyler.

"And?" Ty and Sky glared in unison.

"Ugh, and to prtect myself from all harm, blah, blah, blah." Skyler said mockingly.

"Okay, you're good."

"I am also part of TC at the moment, but only when I get my powers back." Seto explained, closing his book he was reading.

"Well, we better head our separate ways." Kermit said. That being said, a TARDIS comes crashing in. 

AGAIN.

"That's our ride! See yah!" Amber responded, walking towards the Tardis. Ian and Chelsea followed. I waved goodbye to my best friend as I followed Aaliyah to her amulet portal back to Hawaii.

"We'll be in paradise, again." Aaliyah said, going through the portal. (While writing this, I was listening to Paradise by Coldplay. XD)

"We're getting ourselves some computers to record some Minecraft Gameplay! Hope 'Trusted Gamers' comes back, and maybe one day, you can record with us too!" Ty said, waving goodbye to us.

"Hope so too!" I replied, walking back to the sun of Hawaii.

_______________________________________________________________

AND TEAM CRAFTED AND TRUSTED GAMERS IS BORN!

I'll tell you this now, my friends and I had the idea of the Trusted Gamers with Me, James, Chelsea, Ian, Amber, Jiselle, and another friend, Bryce. (Luckily, he doesn't have wattpad, so he won't know that I'm spreading some of his info on social media.)

These are the original the people in TC: (By Minecraft usernames)

SkythekidRS

deadlox

TrueMU

JeromeASF

BajanCandian

Huskymudkipper

SSundee

AntVenom

CavemanFilms

dawnables

Setosorcerer

KermitPlaysMC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the remaining/new people:

BajanCanadian

JeromeASF

Huskymudkipper

SSundee

Bashur

Xrpmx13

BYEE!