Final Kill

~Seto's POV~

Every mob was almost dead. The path to Hell was almost open. I ran passed the mobs, summoned my magic, and used it to hold Hell on the wall.

"You... you TRY to THREATEN me and my friends my bringing REVENGE like THIS! You WILL PAY!" I growled at Hell. I took off one hand and stopped Herobrine from stabbing me using my magic.

"SETO!" Sky screamed as he ran to my side.

"I give you my permission to give him the final kill." He said a he backed away to join the others, who were standing behind me. I smiled as I grabbed my sword and stabbed him, and cut his head from his neck. His head fell off as his body turned into ash. I turned to Herobrine, who was trying to break free.

"YOU! You try to join forces to kill me and my friends, but you failed miserably." I said. Herobrine chuckled.

"But," I continued, " I must ask you one question."

"And what would that be?" Herobrine asked.

"Why did you try to kill me, my friends, and the world?"

"To bring DESPAIR." Herobrine hissed.

"That's what I thought." Herobrine raised an eyebrow as Skyler had a light blue orb in her hands and threw it to Herobrine's back.

Blue orb?

Herobrine cried in pain as his body turned to ash.

"Skyler...? How-" Skyler cut me off.

"I didn't tell you guys before because I saved it for last. But when I turned into an adult, there was magic in my blood. That's how I'm able to be so agile. But I'm still able to get hurt." She said as she raised her arm, which had a bandage wrapped around.

"Stupid skeletons..." Ty muttered, panting.

"Well, that was a final kill, am I right?" Jerome asked.

"Can I throw butter now?" Sky asked, ignoring Jerome's question.

"When we get home." Ty responded quickly, before Sky could throw butter in the air. I sighed with relief.

We were finally able to go home. I started to turn around when I saw him again.

"Sky 2.0!" Everyone exclaimed.

_________________________________________________________________

This is the biggest fanfiction I've ever written. I usually write about 20 parts maximum. This is past it or somethin. But I'm glad you're enjoying this fanfiction. It will come to a close very soon.

BYEE!