Mini Chapter: Bear Victim

~Ian's POV~ (Which one?)

I followed Mitch as soon as a figure popped out of the bushes.

"OH GOD!" Mitch screamed as he fell on the floor.

"What the heck!" Sky screamed as he grabbed his sword. The rest did the same.

"WAIT! STOP!" A familiar voice protested.

"Hold up!" I called as everyone put there weapons down. I forgot I had coal, so I took a nearby stick, and made a torch. I brought it up to the figures face to see a man with a blue hat tied around his head, an orange beard, and a dark green shirt that was torn in the middle.

I knew EXACTLY who it was.

"Well if it isn't Lancey the Bear Victim." I teased as I fell on the floor laughing.

"Shut up priest!" Lancey said back to me.

"Wait, Ian, who's this?" Sky asked me from behind. I stood up and introduced a friend I haven't seen in a while.

"Doods, this is an old friend of mine. His name's Lancey." I muttered to them, "He's a bear victim."

"I'm not a- ugh. Anyway, why are you guys here?" Lancey asked me. We all explained how we found each other, how the mission was started, blah blah blah.

"Okay, I see. If you're wondering what I was doing here at the neck of the woods, I was chased down... like always."

"FROM A BEAR!" I exclaimed. Everyone fell down to the floor laughing.

"I'M NOT A- AUUUUUUGH!" Lancey stomped off into the city as I waved goodbye to Lancey.

______________________________________________________________________________

Bear Victims.