Stories Must Go By

~Ty's POV~

After hearing Sky had a girlfriend, I knew from the start that they broke up. Sky took off his glasses then fell on the bed face first.

"Sky... why didn't you tell me?" I asked, curling his hair.

"I didn't want anyone to know about my past." Sky replied, his words muffled in the pillow. "Do you want me to tell you?"

"No. It's gonna hurt you again. I don't want you to tell me." I cooed. "Besides, that's from the past. Why don't we focus on now."

Sky slowly raised his head from the pillow. He turned to me.

"I love you." He whispered as he leaned to kiss me.

"Love you too." I whispered.

After we kissed and Sky stopped crying, we went back down to the living room to see Jerome and Mitch back with Team Crafted. Mitch looked like he cried, but Jerome looked fine.

"Hey, we ready?" Aaliyah asked.

"Ready for what?" I asked.

"We decided to bring back the Trusted Gamers! We're gonna record with you guys! We're just gonna need computers." Chelsea exclaimed.

"Oh, do we have spare money for these dudes?" Sky asked, looking for spare cash. We all did the same. Luckily, we had enough for everyone.

I looked back at Sky. He still looked crushed after his breakup with his ex, but I whispered into his ear something that made him smile again.

"Stories must go by. Forget about it, and together, we will be together until we die."

"Forever, we will be together. I will be... With You."

____________________________________________________________

And that. Is the end.

I really hope you enjoyed this really long finale of the Only You Trilogy. This took so long to write, and I myself enjoyed. This had more than 400 views and more parts than my other books. (No wonder it have 100 or 200 views.)

I promise I will make more in the future. And I have another in mind. Or two. SO MANY IDEAS!

BYEE!