Explore Paradise

~James' POV~

After a night in the bambo hut here in Hawaii, I woke up with Aaliyah shaking me.

"Hey, wake up! The hula dancers are preforming!" She exclaimed as I slowly got out of bed and dressed up. Aaliyah pulled me as I was dragged to this stage with these hula dancers, torches, and fire. I glanced at this scene very slowly. I wanted to cherish this with my girlfriend. Once the hula dancers were done with there performance, we continued to explore Hawaii.

"Let's just say... this has been the best vacation I've ever been in. Even with the girl of my dreams." I smiled as she kissed me on the lips.

"Let's just continue this paradise. And hope that no evil will come upon the group." Aaliyah sighed as we held hands into the city of Hawaii.

Paradise, i thought, this is a best place to be free... Until...

____________________________________________________________

STOP! CLIFFHANGER! I'm actually gonna put this fanfiction at a hold.

"Why!?" Chelsea screams as she tries to strangle me to a pulp.

Because I'm working on this new, NEW, skylox fanfiction. Based by my friend trying to delete her Instagram accounts, (Not really...) But it's about skylox. Different plot, different people, similar surroundings.

Just Kidding...

BYEE!