Hell's Return: The Test Prolouge

~Seto's POV~

After being knocked into unconscious, I woke up in a room with a torch, a wood bench, and prison bars.

Prison bars?

"W-where am I?" I asked. I heard a distant, yet familiar voice in the distance.

"Seto? 'Dat you?" I heard Mitch ask.

"Yeah, it's me alright." I reply. Then, I hear Jerome's voice.

"BIGGUMS! WHERE ARE YOU!" Jerome asked in the distant. It sounded like he was crying...

"Yes, dood, I'm here, no worries." Then I hear Ty's voice.

"I'm here too? Where's Sky?" Ty asked. He sounded like he wanted to cry.

"I'm here Ty. No worries. But where's Skyler?" Sky said, trying to look around. I heard Skyler's voice right next to my cell.

"Guys, I'm here." Skyler said.

"Where' Aaliyah? And James? And the others?" Chelsea whimpered.

"Where's JAMES!?" Aaliyah demanded.

"I'm... I'm here." James said.

"James? Aaliyah? I'm here peeps!" Amber replied.

"Where's the new people?" I asked.

"We're here!" I heard the four said in unison.

"Is that everyone?" Skyler asked. I did a mental count in my head.

Sky, Ty, Mitch, Jerome, Amber, Ian, Aaliyah, Chelsea, James, Quentin, Jason, Ian 2, Kermit, me, Skyler...

"Tyler?" I asked in the crowd. Just then I hear a moan in the echo of the prison room.

"Janet's here. I'm just takin' over for Tyler the slut here until he gets off his lazy ass." Tyler's other side said.

That marks Tyler off then.

"Sounds like everyone." Mitch said.

"Well... now we're stuck in prison." Sky said as a familiar voice cackled.

"Hell..." I muttered under my breath. Everyone, except the new people, knew I had a big grudge with Hell, since he made me immortal in the first place. And everyone knew that Aaliyah did too.

"What do YOU want?! SHOW YOURSELF!" Aaliyah screamed in the echo of the prison.

"Oh... still in my prison with my father... but I summoned my minions to go prison you rascals in this prison so I can take revenge, one by ONE." Hell explained.

I swear I felt his eyes look at me in particular.

"Y-your father...?" Sky asked.

"Herobrine..." I muttered in the silence of the prison.

"Well, anyway... I put you here so ALL of you can ROT!" Hell exclaimed as his laughter faded away. No one said a word after that. I thought of ideas to escape and help free myself and my friends. I heard a familiar sob from the distance.

"H-here to r-rot...? N-no... I can't... just... no..."  I heard Skyler cry.

"Skyler... it's gonna be alright." Sky said, trying to support his child. "Don't cry..."

Just then, I heard a sound of iron bars breaking.

Breaking OPEN.

"ALL HAIL THE POWERFUL BETTY!" Jerome bellowed, raising his axe in the air.

_________________________________________________________________

Mini Chapter comin' sooon!