Teleported

~Chelsea's POV~ (I lied! I am still gonna do POV's)

I woke up at my bed to see Amber and Ian talking to eachother. I stood up slowly.

"Hey... glad you're not dead." Ian joked. I slapped him in the face.

"Shut up! What happened?" I asked.

"Um... you... kinda fainted... after Matt Smith..." Amber explained.

"WHAT!?" I screamed as everything almost went black.

"Nice one Amber. Note to self: Don't talk about Matt Smith when a whovian wakes up..." Ian said to himself.

"oh... nevermind... forget what I asked." I said as I felt a rushing wind through my hands. 

What the heck? I thought to myself. I saw Amber and Ian on my side.

"What's happening?!" I screamed. They couldn't hear me. They started to disappear.

"NO!!!" I woke up on the floor, with everyone looking at me with concern.

"Um..." I sat up.

"Dood, what the hell happened?" Mitch asked me.

"I was in London with Ian and Amber, and then I was teleported here. I'm guessing it was a dream... but you guys are here..." I explained.

"That actually... kinda happened... besides the dream part..." Amber said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Seriously?! James and I were in HAWAII! Until we got teleported here in this cabin..." Aaliyah exclaimed.

"Calm down everyone!" A familiar voice said in the back. We turned around to see Seto with a purple fireball in his hand.

"Sky and Ty cannot be teleported, so I sent Jerome and James to hunt them down." Seto sexplained.

"Wait, YOU teleported us here!?" Mitch exclaimed to Seto. Seto nodded as the door opened to see Sky, Ty, Jerome, James, and a small child?

"What's going on? And what is everyone doing here?!" Ty said in a soft voice.

"Let me explain everything!" Seto scoffed as Jerome sat next to Mitch, James sat next to Aaliyah, and Ty and Sky sat down with the child in there arms.