Hell's Return: Part 2

~Chelsea's POV~

As Ian, the new one, waved goodbye to Lancey, we continued to follow Ian, the other one, and Mitch to the portal. I just stayed quiet, because I knew I would be ranting about Dr. Who, and other stuff.

"Hey, why are you so quiet?" Aaliyah asked me.

"I'm still trying to fix myself after what happened in London. You know... Matt Smith..." I explained.

"Well, it's best you not stay quiet. We're gonna need your navigation and warning skills to help us. 'Kay?" She said as I nodded.  I thought about it.

What kind of skill is that? The only skill I know of is Dr. Who and Pokemon. I don't know if I have leadership skills like Aaliyah, or aiming skills like Amber. But then again, I'm not sure.

I stopped thinking about it before my brain exploded. Just then, I heard a beeping sound from Aaliyah.

"What's that?"  Tyler asked.

"Must be the next objective." Skyler replied. Aaliyah took her amulet off her neck as a holographic screen came from it. 

"Mission 2: Use a liquid to activate the portal. Mission 3: Survive." I read out loud.

"A liquid? What could that be?" Ty asked. I thought for a second.

"Hm... either blood, or WATER!" I exclaimed as I looked over to Quentin.

"Wait, aw poop! I may be a mudkip, but-" Jerome cut him off.

"Oh no, fish. You're gonna use water spash to activate the portal!" Jerome said as he started to push Quentin near the portal.

"I'm not a fish, but I'll activate the portal for you." Quentin complained as he spit out water from his mouth, but the portal didn't activate.

"Guess it'll have to be blood then." I said. 

"Well, who's up to donate a drop of blood ot two?" Skyler asked, holding up her dagger. No one went up. I heard a sigh from...

"I'll do it." Ty said, stepping up to Skyler.

"Wait, hold on. I know, you might be my dad, or mom, but I don't know why you would do it." Skyler protested.

"I've been cut before. But, if it's for our lives, and from my own girl, then I'll take the challenge." Ty said, holding back a tear. Skyler started to cry.

"O-okay..." She said as Ty closed his eyes. 

SLING

I heard the dagger cut Ty. Skyler started bawling.

"Skyler, it's okay. You see..." And there Ty goes, telling his own daughter how he got multiple cuts from his dad. Sky started to cry, but Mitch and Jerome supported him. I was pretty shocked myself, hearing Ty's story. Ty ended it off which made me tear up.

"I will never, EVER, let you get cut by monsters like my dad." Ty promised. Skyler continued to bawl as Sky walked up to Skyler to support her as Ty used his cut arm to pour a small drop of blood into the portal. The portal started to activate as Ty wrapped his cut arm with a bandage he had.

"Well... It's now or never guys..." Aaliyah said Everyone stood at the portal.

"Now, or never." The team said in unison as everyone entered the portal, not scared of anything.