Meet Tyler and Janet?

~Mitch's POV~

After Sky 2.0's little rant, Jerome and I started to walk back into our room. Our room sucked because it was at the end of the hallway. Next to us was Sky and Ty with there child, Skyler. I'm expecting a bunch of all nighters and tears.

"Hey biggums?" Jerome nudged me.

"What is it dood?" I asked.

"I'm kinda worried about this new fight with Hell and Herobrine, whoever that is." Jerome explained to me.

"It's okay, as long as we're together, everything will be fine." I smiled as tears started to form on Jerome's face.

"I'm... I'm sorry... I'm just... really scared..." I stopped him and kissed him on the lips.

"Just don't worry." I whispered. Jerome broke the kiss and smiled as we walked back into our room. I hung my hood on a hanger and jumped on the bed. Jerome took off his tie and suit, with the shirt on of course, and joined me. We both laughed as we laid down on the bed and started to rest.

~Dream~

I saw myself in hell with my friends on my side. We all looked weak and tired. A strange voice chuckled.

"Well, we have a group of little weaklings here!" The voice echoed. I forced myself to fight and shoot at the voice with my trusty diamond bow. But I turned around to see Jerome get carried by a strange force.

"NO BIGGUMS!" I screamed. Jerome couldn't here me because he fell unconscious.

"NOOO!"

~Dream Over~

I stood up from the bed and started to cry, sweat, and pant. Jerome looked behind him and saw me sob. He ran into my side.

"Dood, are you okay?" Jerome asked me. I didn't look at him.

"I... had this dream...that... you..." I stuttered. I didn't finish my sentence. Jerome wiped a tear from my face.

"It's okay biggums... I've had the same dream before..." Jerome sighed until I heard voices in the living room.

"What's going on out there?" I sniffed as I got out of bed and put on my hoodie, not showing my face.

Who wakes up at 2:00 in the morning? I thought to myself. Probably Sky and Ty... But I heard snoring in the other room. I checked to make sure everyone was asleep.

"Huh..." I whispered as I readied my bow. I saw the figure and shot an arrow at the person's knee.

Who I shot brought tears to my eyes.

"AUNTIE JANET DOWN!" The person screamed in an old lady's voice.

"Wait... Tyler, is that you!?" I asked.

"What the hell happened to 'Hello'? Or, 'Who are you?' Instead I get shot in the knee by a dude th-" Tyler stopped to see me cry.

"Well, fuck myself for what I just said! Mitch!" Tyler limped to me to hug me. I cried in joy.

"How!? And... WHY!?" I asked Tyler.

"Oh... well I was chased down by a bunch of cranky people so I had to find a place to stay. I found this here cabin, get shot in the knee, say random shit, and here I am!" Tyler explained. I laughed quietly.

"Well, I'm glad to see y-" I was cut off by a screaming bacca with Betty. I used my bow to block Jerome's hit.

"Mitch? What the heck is happening?! Who's this dude?! TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENING!" Jerome demanded. I told him to shush, but he just kept ranting about who Tyler was, and what's happening.

Too late. He woke up everyone in the cabin. I face palmed.

"Biggums, the reason I was trying to make you shut up because you woke up the entire cabin." I explained to him.

"Oops..." Jerome chuckled. Everyone had there swords and bows to see what was the noise.

"What the fuck is happening?!" Sky asked. I sighed.

"Guys... meet Tyler, or Janet." I said.

"Tyler OR Janet? I don't see a girl here." Aaliyah said with her amethyst sword on her side.

"Nope, this is me. Janet." Tyler said in his old lady voice. I chuckled.

"He's been one of my friend for about a year or two." I explained as I added on how he found the cabin and what I did.

"Well, we don't have any extra room here, so maybe you can sleep on the couch for a bit, while we GET SOME SLEEP!" Ty said. He did not look happy.

"I'll explain everything else in the morning." I said as everyone went back into there rooms. I punched Tyler first. Then Jerome.

"Hey! What the fuck was that for?" Tyler asked. Jerome glared at me.

"I'll tell yo-" Everything blacked out. I felt Jerome carry me back into the room with a faint voice saying goodnight.

_________________________________________________________

Lol, how was that? What's a story without Janet?

BYEE!