SkyLine Discussion

(I will not do anymore POV's)

~Seto's POV~ I went into this little shelter that looked abandoned. but still in in good condition. I layed down on the bed that was inside and took out the mysterious amulet. I raised it up to my face to examine it. I read over the writing again. My eyes widened.

"Oh my god! I know who's coming back! But I think he's coming back with someone else!" I hollered as I grabbed a phone and started  to call him again. I knew his number since Aaliyah told me.

"H-Hello?" The voice on the other line asked.

"Hi, this is SetoSorcerer. The guy that you changed to mortal the other day?" I said.

"Oh, why hello there! Wait... how do you know my SkyLine?" He asked me.

"Um... James might be a fly on the wall..." I replied.

"That's okay... what's the deal?"

I explained to him what I found in my pocket and the engraving on there. There was silence on the other line.

"Hello?" I asked silently. I heard a sigh on the other line.

"Yes... I'm still here... I'm just a little nervous..."

"W-why? I-is anything bad gonna happen?"

"I'm afraid yes... I must teleport everyone back to your location. You must explain everything about the amulet and wait until I come down." he demanded.

"Y-yes... okay 'The Sky.'" I replied.

"Just call me Sky 2.0. And I will give back your powers. I will redeem it once this mission is over." I chuckled as I said goodbye and hung up. I layed back on the bed as I felt pain throughout my body.

"AHHHH!" i groaned. I stood up until the pain went away. I felt a different feel again.

"Waiiit..." I muttered. I held up my hand to see a purple fireball on my hand. I sighed.

"It was nice bein' mortal I guess..." I moaned as I layed back down on the bed, thinking about the SkyLine discussion.

________________________________________________________________________

I'm skipping right to the point! Why? Because this needs to be really short. I know, you guys are gonna hate me, but I'm going to go more into TC FF's instead. In my next FF, there will be TC and other youtubers.

BYEE!!