Prep Recording... and Butter, as Usual

~Sky's POV~

We were all getting new computers to make Minecraft commentary.

"Woohoo! Let's go get some new comp- waiiiit. Do we have the money for that?" I cheered, then stopped.

"Uh..." Ty started to say. "Did I not mention that Sky 2.0 did give us individual money to buy our accounts and the computers?"

"Wait, what?" Quentin asked. I reached into my pocket to see $500 dollars in my hand. I raised an eyebrow as I looked up to see everyone with $500 dollars too.

"To the computer store?" Kermit asked. We nodded as I ran to Ty's side and kissed him on the cheek. He kissed me back.

"My life... wouldn't be the same without you." He whispered to me.

"Pff, get a room, lovebirds." Seto scoffed jokingly. I giggled.

"Well, we can. They can't." Ty said, pointing to Mitch and Jerome. They held hands, and didn't stop kissing. Quentin made a face that said, "Get a room." I chuckled.

~Time Laps because buying computers are BOOOORING~

After getting our equipment for recording, I slowly placed down my set in the living room. I jumped on the couch, 'cause my back was in pain. Ty joined me by jumping on my chest.

"Ow! Oh, wait, you cracked my back for me. Thanks babe!" I cheered, trying to get up.

"Well, can I rest for a bit?" Ty complained, not budging from my chest.

"Not until I can get up, no." I replied. I had the best idea.

"Wait... Sky... that's your idea face... what... what are you planning?" Ty asked me. I grinned as I took Ty from the waist, and hoisted him up on my shoulder.

"HELP! I'M BEING TYNAPPED!" Ty screamed as I carried him in the halls. Everyone came out from there rooms and started to laugh. A few took out there phones.

"Oh, thank you guys, cameras are helping with the situation I'm in right now." Ty said flatly. I placed him down.

"Well, are your guys equipment up yet?" Jerome asked, putting away his phone. I glanced at Ty. He looked at me. Then we started running down the stairs to grab our equipment. Everyone burst out laughing as they went back to there rooms. (The lovebirds now have to live in separate rooms because we're recording.)

~Time Laps again because setting stuff up is BOOOORING!~

My newly bought equipment was on my desk, with a long instruction list on how to set it up. It took a while, because me being Sky, I messed up a few times. And me being Sky, I checked on Ty to see if he was alright.

He was done in less than an hour.

"Finally, gonna check on the others if they're done." I said to myself as I exited the door to see everyone waiting for me.

"Don't tell me. I was the last one done?" I asked. They nodded as a few chuckled.

"We decided to come here to rest and take a little break while waiting for you. Plus, we gotta talk about a few things." Ty said, pulling me over to the couch. "Oh, by the way, think about your Minecraft usernames."

"I already know what mine is gonna be. It's based on who I really am." Kermit said.

"Same here." Seto said, poking up from his book.

"Me too." Quentin said, picking himself off the carpet. I thought about mine. My name was Sky, and I know I used to play RuneScape when I was little. It was 'Skythekid'. Maybe, 'SkythekidRS'?

"Also, we need skype to talk to each other instead of yelling to each other in the halls." Mitch added, coming back from the bathroom.

"Yeah, should we start with those accounts?" Jerome asked. I nodded. Then I remembered something.

"Hey... Since we're home..." I grinned as I ran back to my room to get the majestic...

"BUTTER!" I screamed in the cabin as I threw butter everywhere.

"DUCK FOR COVER!" Mitch screamed, trying to hide. I saw Quentin, Ian, Jason, and Kermit so dumbstruck as they tried to dodge the butter. I also saw Ty, and he was laughing his head off. I almost ran out of butter until someone burst into the door and started kicking every piece of butter into the trash can.

It was Skyler.

I eventually ran out when everyone had butter smears everywhere.

"I heard someone say duck for cover while I was walking in the woods. I kinda knew what was happening by then." Skyler explained, grabbing her dagger from the wall when I threw butter at her.

"I was also here to grab a few supplies to change my clothes." Skyler continued, gesturing the clothes she borrowed from me and Ty. "What were you guys up to anyway?"

"We WERE supposed to get some new accounts to start, until this happened." Mitch said, coming out from the couch. Jerome followed him out.

"Oh, well you can do that, I'm gonna get the stuff I need." Skyler said, kissing me and Ty, and walking to her room.

"Well, let's go, shall we?" Kermit as he ran back to his room. We did the same as I thought about the new team.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hey00! It's aloe, and this is gonna come to a close very soon. Also, I will be writing new fanfics.

BYEE!