Chapter One: He Could Choke For All I Cared.

Everything Happens At 2:04 AM

All Rights Reserved©

Started Saturday August 18, 2018

and so, it begins.

this can possibly be read as a stand-alone story but it would better if you had background information given from The Bad Boy and The Tomboy.

And The Artist and The Dancer as well because some of the characters will be mentioned but not to worry. I'll give you some background on the important characters as we come along.

however, to my readers from TBBATTB (there's a reason why I'm picking out you people who read this book), I'm just saying this: NO ONE LIKES A SPOILER. So. If there is a part of a certain person's past that isn't brought up yet, DON'T BRING IT UP IN THE COMMENTS. Don't ruin it for everyone. Don't be that person.

no one likes that person.

In addition, this story is told through Octavia's point of view. This is her story. It is, in a way, also Caleb's story. This is NOT Macy, Sam, Sydney or Lucas' story. I understand past readers would like to see them and you will I assure you, but it is Octavia and Caleb's story.

anyways, this story is NOT Teen Fiction. It's a Romance book. That means it will have romance themes. Which means there will be more sexual themes and possibly sexual content. I strain possibly here because I still haven't decided if sexual content will be written here, people. (If you've read Stephen, it would be on that scale of content) But get your hopes up if you want it.

and that beautiful cover at the top was made by the great EmSlough , go check out her stories :)

~~~

Chapter One: "He Could Choke For All I Cared."

Pushing the door open, I was instantly hit with the refreshing AC. It was only April but today seemed to be the hottest day of what could already be the year and it wasn't helping me or anyone else. Whoever enjoyed this must indulge in the idea of burning in hell.

Despite me being out of the sun, I quickly put my sunglasses on and over my eyes. No one should be able to see the irritation behind my eyes. However, I don't think the annoyance on my face could be covered up by the biggest sunglasses in the world. I should've worn a hat instead.

But someone's going to bring it up and I'm going to hold in my scream.

Because people don't understand the meaning of minding their own business especially when they drag you into something you don't care about. We love a stupid and oblivious society.

My eyes wandered the evidently spacious room that was going to be used to film the first couple of scenes. People rushed by the left and right of me, and loud chatter filled the atmosphere. Extras walked around in groups, excited to see the other people that would be here today. It was almost endearing seeing their excitement, but I sighed, the fatigue weighing me down.

The first day on set and I'm already tired. Maybe I was tired since I was woken up earlier than I had wanted to be awakened. Maybe it was because I could foreshadow that I was going to be spoken about and not in a positive light of something that does not involve me.

Although I was annoyed, I wa glad to be back in Milan. One of my favorite cities in the world. The upside was that I was here for the next two to three months at least. When I heard that I was going to be filming in Italy, I had left the day after the news. I had called a friend, renting out their villa for my use and dragged a couple of friends with me who were more than glad to come along for the ride.