Chapter Seventeen: Go Jack Off Somewhere Else, Please and Thank You.

Chapter Seventeen: "Go Jack Off Somewhere Else, Please and Thank You."

WHENEVER CALEB SPOKE, I struggled not to look at his lips. Sometimes I let my view fall there when he talking to someone else.

I shouldn't have.

I literally would will myself to not look at his lips.

I couldn't do it when he was talking to me. He had that thing where he had to stare into your soul whenever he was talking to you whether you were saying something stupid or completely serious. I think my own soul liked it a little too much.

Even when he was saying something completely ludicrous my eyes fell upon his lips. At how they moved differently when he tried hiding his accent. At how pink his lips were and I wondered how they would feel pressed against-

Jake pinched my side and I let out a little gasp, cutting my eyes at my friend. Jake had a tight smile on his face. "When's your sister coming?"

"Your sister?" Caleb asked. "You have a brother, too right?"

"Did you get all that from my Wikipedia page?" I joked with Caleb, realizing why Jake had pinched me. That son of a bītch saved me.

Caleb leaned back in his chair, obviously loving this banter we had going. "Every day after work I spend hours doing research on you. Of course. Or maybe, just maybe, you remember telling me this."

I did tell him that I had siblings. Nice going there, dumbass.

"Yeah, she's coming here on the weekend. She just finished exams."

"Lawyer, right?"

I took a sip of my drink, crossing one leg over the other as I nodded. Jake was saying but something but my eyes stayed on Caleb's. And he was stating right back. It almost seemed like a competition of who could stand to bear one's view the longest but I let a smile spread across my face as I turned to Jake. "Pardon?"

"How long is Naomi here for?" Jake raised an eyebrow, glancing at Caleb before looking at me with slightly narrowed eyes.

"Just a couple of days," I pretended as if he didn't notice anything. "I haven't seen her in months."

Jake, like the good friend he is, got the gist. "When are you going to see Daniel?" He questioned, referring to my brother.

"Probably when we head back to LA after shooting is over."

"And the whole family?"

I tilted my head, in thought. I did miss the idea of home. Home with my family as well as home with my friends in New York.

"Soon," I answered. "What about you?"

"After it's over I'll head back to my parents for a week then head to the house back in Cali," Jake glanced at the writer. "What about you, Caleb?"

Caleb was in the middle of finishing up his sandwich. He shrugged, propping on his elbow on the top and resting his chin on his fist. My eyes went down to the exposed tattoos on his arms. Oh Jesus, just when I think I've gotten used to seeing them. "I don't know yet."

"What do you mean?" 

Caleb shrugged. "I'll probably head to LA to aid in the movie stuff for a bit but after that, I don't know. I mean, either I'll stop by home for a bit to visit my Tia, then go visit my brother or visit my friends in England-"

"You have friends in England?" Jake asked.

"Yeah," He perked up. He always did whenever he spoke of his brother or his Tia. His hand went up to the silver chain that was always around his neck and I got the hint that one of those friends gave him the chain. "My best friend and his wife live in Nottingham. They're expecting their first kid and I may stop to visit them early in June around the time of arrival."