Chapter Twenty-Nine: Don't Play With Me.

THERE WAS A PREVIOUS CHAPTER BEFORE THIS MAKE SURE YOU READ THAT ONE BEFORE THIS ONE AND READ WHAT I HAVE TO SAY BELOW.

the chapter is dedicated to the lovely mariel1312 for the cover above and at the end of the chapter :) thank you!!!

I'm aware it is Ramadan, therefore, I will warn everyone especially my Muslim readers:

The following chapter contains coarse language, mature content, interpretation (??? idk the exact word I am not an English expert or major) of nudity and sexual content. The reading below will contain material that may be inappropriate for younger viewers because this is a ROMANCE book, not TEEN FICTION. Viewer discretion is highly advised. 

Chapter Twenty-Nine: "Don't Play With Me." 

WHEN CALEB CAME BACK, shoving a pocketful of the candies in his pocket, he had offered me one, but I declined. We watched the dance move to a different song in sync once moreThe man and his wife had told me that the group of dancers and they were part of a company in Italy and were doing this for promotion. They had joined the group of dancers once after talking to us but this the dance was a hell of a lot more vigorous and complex looking, my jaw dropping once more.

But Caleb, holy crap, the man was up for any challenge as he grabbed my hands once again to get me to move to the music like the group-and failing. He was doing fine-great, and I figured he must have taken classes or something to have his feet moving like he had been doing this for the rest of his life.

"I can't do the steps properly!" I told him, after five minutes of laughing my ass off at how he was trying to direct my movements.

The candy in his mouth glinted at me as he grinned. "I don't care. You look like you're doing it and that's all that matters."

"Caleb!" I exclaimed.

"I'm not wrong!" He yelled back at me, beaming and having fun.

"I'm going to fall over my own feet."

"Then I'll catch you or something, just dance!" He argued with me, a goofy smile on his face.

"You're so annoying." We kept it up for a couple of minutes before the dancers had dispersed and were trying to get everyone around them to join them in the next song.

"You're not buzzed from the alcohol, are you?" Caleb asked me, spinning me once.

"No," I said, one hundred percent sober.

"But you're having a good time?"

"Always do." I smiled at him honestly. "You?"

"Yeah. This is fun." He matched my smile before his eyes glided over to the little girl dancing. "Excuse me for a second."

I watched with wide eyes as Caleb talked to the girl for a second and before I knew she was teaching him what she had been doing alone, bringing a huge smile to her face. He kept adding things into her moves, the two of them eventually doing different things but having fun with it.

"Oh, God." I groaned in fake embarrassment at the dance moves he was showing that reminded me of when I was the little girl's age. But she and everyone didn't care and neither did I as matched her moves being as extra as he could and drawing a laugh out of everyone.

Soon Caleb gestured for me to come over to him and I laughed at the expression on his face. I didn't remember the last time I had laughed so hard in my entire life. And that was only because of the complete goofball in front of me.