Chapter Twenty-Six: Fly To LA And Fight Everyone.

thanks to @anelissann for the covers above, they're so cute💗

here we go bois :)

Chapter Twenty-Six: "Fly To LA And Fight Everyone."

ANGIE AND I SAT on Krystal's bed as my phone lit up with texts from both my brother and my sister arguing in our group chat. I don't know why after so many years of living apart from one another, they had decided to make a group chat concerning our plans to meet in Los Angeles after my movie. Didn't make any sense but it was simpler than being the link between my baby brother and older sister about information. I watched them argue about what bedroom Naomi wanted in my California home and Daniel trying to tell her that he wasn't going to change it out of the man cave he had made it into.

I hope my brother knew that his stay there was temporary before he decided to renovate my entire house without my notice. The 'man cave' was news to me and my eyes almost bugged out of my head when he sent a pic of what he had done to one of my guest rooms.

Chaos was surely going to occur when we all saw each other next more so than I previously thought.

My phone lit up with text from another person and I swiped across to reply to it.

"What about this?" Krystal asked, turning around in a circle to give us the full view of her outfit. Angie assessed her, standing up to tug at the blouse. I gave Krystal a thumbs up because she did look good. I wasn't going to get a word in, especially with Angie but I wasn't complaining. She was definitely the fashion expert of our group.

caleb:

What outfit number is this?

Me:

Outfit 11

caleb:

You guys have time.

Me:

Correction: we have shit to do but no one wants to do it.

caleb:

Lemme see.

I went to the camera app, holding it up to take a video of Krystal. "Spin." She beamed and slowly spun in her nice outfit, her hands on her hips by the end of it. I sent the video to Caleb, knowing that he would open the video as quick as I had sent it.

A minute later as Krystal and Angie chatted, I got a response with another video. I increased the volume on my phone while opening it up. Caleb held the phone within arm's length and a crowd of people stood behind him. They all said something in Italian and Krystal's eyebrows rose as she overheard. "What does that mean?"

"He says they all said you look beautiful." Caleb was at a conference today at a location near Rome. Surrounded by other writers, he had a large fanbase and I knew the majority of the people that had attended were there mostly for the charming man. I briefly checked my twitter and sure enough, he was trending number one of Twitter. I scrolled through seeing people taking pictures with him and his various books.