Intro & Update

Ever wondered what happened to our favourite couple from Unfaithful? How are Greg and Mark? Did they get married? Are they still together? 

Find out HERE in Irreplaceable. It is centered around Greg's baby brother Bradley!

Updates 1-2 times per week until finished. 

On a personal note:  So I had a health scare there last month... spent a week in the hospital battling ...well I don't know what I was battling really, just that I was VERY sick. 

I burst a bunch of blood vessels in my eyes and looked like patient 0. I had to hang out in the cardiac ward with stupid, noisy machines hooked up to me. They held me captive for a whole week, starved me (not on purpose I guess), then let me go when they figured I could take care of myself again and wasn't contagious.

Now I am back to work part time (so I don't lose my job) and I am better BUT still having some health issues (like not being able to breathe properly). They caught something WEIRD in my blood, so they took a 'sample' of me... and now the sample is WEIRD... sooo... I am waiting to learn of my fate and it FUCKING SUCKS (I thought I was finding out what was wrong today but they didn't say).

So I will try to keep on top of my stories here, but I am very distracted right now and cannot promise anything but that I am alive and TRYING. 

*puts head down on desk and cries*