28

There it was. We both sat on the double bed and stared at it. The email. Nathan's future in black and white. All he had to do was open it and confirm its contents. Instead he was sitting here on the bed with me and fidgeting with his fingers.

"What if I get in?" He mumbled quietly. I smiled at him.

"Dude, they would be crazy not to accept you. Of course you got in. Just open it." I rolled my eyes at his surprised glance my way.

"You aren't mad I applied?" He admitted his real fear to me. I shook my head.

"No way. It is a really good school. You deserve the best. Besides, you said you weren't fully decided on where you would end up, so I didn't want to get too ahead of myself." I said calm and rationally. He was staring at me like I had two heads.

"That's... very mature of you." He replied rather accusatory. I laughed at him now.

"Hey! I can be mature." The effect of my protest was somewhat lost with my crossed arms and childish pout. That got him laughing though, so mission accomplished. "Seriously though. You have to open it. It is driving me absolutely nuts."

"Okay, okay." He got up and grabbed the mouse. The sound of the clicking had my nerves raw, despite my protests about caring too much. He took a second to read what was on the screen and I tried to read his face at the same time. Damn his poker face.

"Well?" I demanded. He came over and motioned to me. I hopped up to stare at the screen and skimmed the top paragraph.

"I got in." He sounded rather faint.

"Yes! See, what did I tell you? I am so fucking proud of you. My boyfriend got accepted. Hah." I crowed in triumph. I got up and gave him a big hug. Then I kissed him for good measure. I admit I was dancing around rather ridiculously now.

"I can't believe I got in." He was actually looking a little pale now. I chuckled at his reaction.

"You realise what this means? You are probably in the top five or ten percent of the whole country. I mean, they only take the best there. No pressure or anything." I teased him mercilessly as he went back to read the email. He was scratching his head and mumbling to himself.

"I just can't believe I got into an Ivy League." He sat on the bed and shook his head with a grin.

"I can believe it. You are incredibly smart, Nathan. I have always known you were going to be awesome." I came and climbed on his lap with a grin. "So, Mr. I'm so smart I got into a top school, what would you like as a reward?" I waggled my brows at him and that seemed to finally break whatever spell was on him.

"You are incorrigible; you know that?" He was grinning at me. I patted his shoulder.

"Bless you. I think you might have caught my cold." I replied cheekily. I yelped when he rolled over onto the bed with me still firmly in his arms. My breath hitched as his thigh rubbed up in between my legs and his heavy body pressed down on me, chest to mouth-wateringly muscular chest. I swear it wasn't fair.

Why did he get the brains and the looks? Where was the justice? Couldn't I have gotten a little more height or smarts somewhere to balance things out? My thoughts were swept away when his lips descended on mine in a sensual kiss. My protests were no longer important as he explored my mouth with his tongue.

His hands were roaming my sides and pulling on my hair. I thought I was going to overheat from the dizzying mess he was making of my head. I gasped when he finally pulled away, needing breath and feeling overwhelmed from the feelings he was making me experience. I ground my lower body up against him and heard him gasp.

"Can I at least be on top?" I groaned with a pout. Nathan looked down at me with a confused and dazed expression. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into another kiss. He pulled back and stared down at me.

"What?" He breathed out while I distracted him with nibbling on his bottom lip and the scruffy edge of his chin.

"Come on... just because you are taller... and smarter, and... and stronger... why does that make me the princess?" I moaned as he turned the tables on me, nipping on my neck and collarbone until I was squirming in my clothes. I could feel his grin against my skin.

"Aw, Bradly, it's not that..." He whispered in my ear, making me shiver at the warm breath. I raised my hips again and he snaked an arm around my waist to pull me tightly against him. His thigh was rubbing my balls in my jeans and I could feel his bulge against my own thigh, pressing insistently.

"Wha... why... then?" I tried coaxing him with my eyes, putting on the full puppy dog look with a pout. His grin turned wicked and I admit I felt a little alarmed. His hand popped my button and plunged inside my boxers to stroke the heat of my erection against my gut.

I gasped as his fingers wrapped around it and pumped it firmly. Holy hell his hands were magical. This never felt so good when I did it to myself. I was a mess. A jabbering, thrashing mess as he quickly wrung my cumm out onto my stomach and chest.

I lay there dazed as he grabbed some tissues to clean up the mess, my shirt still hung up around my armpits and my legs shaking. He wiped me off, pulled my clothes around to some semblance of order and pulled me back into his arms with a rather superior look.

"That's why." His voice was cocky. I huffed a little and licked my lips.

"I don't get it." My voice was weak and sounded kind of low to my own ears. He rolled his eyes and just snuggled me in close.

"Don't worry about it babe." Was his nonchalant reply. My heart itched a little as he used the casual term of endearment. I was also somewhat bothered though. It was like I was missing something again.

"But...!" I tried protesting. He just kissed me to shut me up. That bastard.

Ohwell. I like kissing.