PART : 3 Are You My Nandita?

Please guyz do comments, the response is very low.

"Shocked that why he didn't react?" Listening Cabir's words, she came out from her thoughts and looked at him confusingly.

" If I am not wrong, you are the girl, who saved Manik yesterday?" He asked another question and Nandini nodded her head positively.

"Whatever he did with you and said to you, for that, I am saying sorry. But one thing I want to say, please don't hate him. He doesn't deserve anybody hatred. Sometimes, losing his mind, to take his pain out, he shouts on anybody, anywhere. I request you to please just don't hate him because already he is suffering a lot and I don't want anybody should curse him" His words made Nandini shocked and speechless, she was not understanding, what she should say to him.

Cabir walked from there last time looking at Nandini and on the other side, Mukti wasn't understanding, what just happened.

"What I have done, I shouldn't have done this. I was just thinking about his behaviour, not even for once I thought that why he was shouting on me for saving him, why I didn't understand that he was in pain and wanted to die. Maybe the pain of losing his childhood love, Nandita or something else. I don't know why I am thinking about all this." She got lost in thoughts, she got super confused after the second meet with Manik.

"Nandini, what's the matter ?"Mukti asked confusingly putting a hand on her shoulder from behind and listening to her words, she came out of her thoughts.

"Mukti, now I just need to go home, will tell you everything tomorrow, I am sorry, I have to go now," Nandini said looking at Mukti sadly.

"Stupid girl, why are you saying sorry, it's okay, you can share with me all this tomorrow and just remember that I am always there for you," Mukti said cubbing her face and she smiled lightly listening to her words and then Mukti took her in her arms for a hug.

"This is what I need the most at this time, thank you," she said after breaking the hug. Nandini felt little better after the hug and Mukti smiled.

__________________________

Manik was walking on the road lifelessly and he was lost in the thoughts, for the first time, he wasn't thinking about Nandita, he was thinking about someone else. "Why, I am thinking about her, why she attracted me. In 16 years, no girl attracted me. I have never given the interest in anyone then why she attracted me. I felt like a magnetic force was attracting me toward her. She made me forget about everything, even I also forgot my pain seeing her for a moment. It was like, she did magic on me" he was confused because, for the first time in 16 years, his heart had beat again. Nothing was helping him in all these 16 years but she made her forget his pain, it was just for a moment but she did this magic.

Flashback (a few minutes ago)

Manik was standing at the bar Area and drinking, lost in his pain but when his eyes fell on the girl, who was dancing crazily in black midi, the girl was non-other Nandini. When he saw her, forgetting about everything, even his pain, he got lost in her for a moment and that one moment only, he felt like his heart started beating again. But keeping his all the thoughts on the side, he again started thinking about Nandita and scolded himself for looking at another girl and then only Nandini came and threw the wine on him. He just went from there without saying anything because she was attracting him and he was thinking that this is wrong.

Flashback over

"Is she is my Nandita? because how can the other girl attract me" he asked this question from himself.

"But how can this be possible that she is Nandita because Nandita toh" he was so confused because for the first this was happening with him in 16 years. He was thinking that how can a random girl makes him forget the girl, whom he was loving from his childhood.

When he was lost in his thoughts, a car got stopped in front of him.

"Not again, god, What's your problem, why are you making me meet him again and again. Yes I know, from the day I became his fan, I was asking you to make me meet him. But I have never wished this to happen like this, he is so confusing" Nandini thought sitting in the car when he found Manik again come in front of her car.

She couldn't able to control herself and came outside and everything got stopped for a moment when their eyes met. Both got lost in each other eyes, she was now seeing the extreme pain in his eyes.

When the rain started falling on them, they both came out from their world. His heartbeat was becoming fast when he started coming toward her. He reached toward her taking a long step, just looking at her as like he was fully lost in her forgetting about everything.

Coming toward her, he held her soft face with his both hands and Nandini felt like electricity ran down her spine when his hands touched her face, she closed her eyes in response.

"Nandita" when he called her Nandita, she immediately opened her eyes and found him looking at her having so many emotions in his eyes. She was confused that why he called her Nandita.

"I know that you are my Nandita, your lips, "he said rubbing her lips with his thumb and she closed her eyes in response, he was making her crazy with his touch and she wasn't understanding what was happening to her. " your nose" now he said touching her nose " your eyes," he said looking at her eyes "every feature of your body is telling me that, you are my Nandita" he was looking at from so close and her face making her remember about Nandita.

"I am Nandini, not Nandita" she composing herself spoke jerking his hand and took few steps backwards and he looked at her shockingly.

"Then why are you attracting me so much ?" he asked angrily walking toward her and pulled her toward himself holding her arms tightly.

"I don't know" she spoke and tried to come out from the grip of his hands but he was holding her arms more and more tightly and giving her angry looks. He was angry from himself that why he was attracting toward her if she wasn't her Nandita.

"Please, leave me, you are hurting me," she said in crying tone when he started digging his nails in her arms angrily. He was angry from himself and taking out his anger on Nandini.

"Stay away from me, next time if you will come in front of my eyes, I am warning you, I won't leave you," he said angrily after pushing her away from himself and she looked at him shockingly. She wasn't understanding why he was taking out his anger on her.

He walked from there leaving a shocked Nandini behind him. She stood there staring at him shockingly when he was going away from her. " he is crazy but what was happening to me when he was touching me, why I was feeling good" she thought confusingly and then she also left from there after sitting in her car.

___________________________

So how do you find the update?

Want me to continue the story.

Love Mehak