Part : 21 Why Love is so painful?

At night, Manik was changing position as he couldn't able to sleep. He had already started to miss the peace of her arms which were his heaven.
He heard the sound of opening of door and got shocked to find her on the door. He was looking at her without blinking his eyes and she passed him a beautiful smile , walking toward him.
"Tum yha , itni rat mein ( you here , late at night)" he said looking at her because he got shocked to see her late at night and then her words made him speechless.
"I am here at late night because i know you won't be able to sleep without me. Nightmare will not let you sleep" she said after sitting beside him , looking in his eyes.
"Like always nightmares will keep you awake at night. I know Loneliness will eat you  , the bad memories will make you cry and you will miss my arms. I came here to give peaceful sleep to the person who is my world and also i came here to change your nightmare into beautiful dreams" she told him the reason of her late night arrival. She was moving her hands in his  silky hair lovingly while speaking and looking into his eyes lovingly. Manik got lost , looking into her eyes and her words made him speechless. He had never thought that one day a girl would love him so much.

"Do your friend have permission to sleep with you on your bed ?"she asked looking at him and he just nodded his head because she made him speechless with her loving words. His eyes were glowing after seeing Nandini. She went behind him and hugged him tightly from behind as he was sleeping on one side. Her hand was wrapped around his chest tightly from behind and her both legs were above his legs. He happily entwined his hand with her hand. Their hands got perfectly fitted into each other, filling the space in between the fingers as like their hands were made for each other. He lovingly kissed her hand and she smiled broadly in response closing her eyes. Both closed their eyes , having peaceful smile on their faces. Like before , they both fell asleep in few minutes because they were in each other arms. Manik found his home in her arms , warmth of her arms were giving immense peace to him.

__________________________

Next morning both were sleeping peacefully in each other arms without any care. In morning, he was sleeping straight wrapping his arm around her and she was sleeping , putting her head on his chest. Their legs were entangled with each other and they were sleeping, holding each other hands. It was a beautiful view.
Neyonika walked inside the room to check Manik and got surprised after seeing the beautiful view in front of her eyes. It was like  two love birds were sleeping so peaceful in each other arms. She smiled happily and walked toward them. She covered them with blanket and then kissed their forehead. Seeing the scenario, she got tension free for his son from that day. She knew that Nandini would take care of his son perfectly. She left after blessing them with lots of happiness.

After sometime, Manik woke up. He was looking so fresh after sleeping peacefully at night. He smiled seeing Nandini, having so much love in his eyes. He kissed her head first and then kissed her hand lovingly. Nandini smiled in sleep , feeling his lips on her skin. He kept lying there closing his eyes having a peaceful smile on his face until she didn't wake up. He was getting immense peace in her arms, he never wanted to come out of her arms.
After an hour , Nandini woke up and smiled broadly, finding herself in his arms. She looked toward him and found him staring at him. They both gave each other beautiful smile and for few minutes got lost in each other eyes.

"Thank you for taking my nightmare away from me and giving me the hope of seeing beautiful dreams. In fact thank you for everything. Thank you for loving me unconditionally without any expectations. Thank you for coming in my life and showing me the right path. Thank you for bearing my craziness and my anger. Thank you for becoming my support system , thank you for seeing a hope in me , thank you for giving me new life" he was constantly thanking her for so many things from his heart and Nandini was going crazy listening his thank you. She was looking at him having smile on her face.