Epilogue

Sorry for being so late. Finally i could able to write it. Hope it will be up to the mark. Do leave your comments. In return of updating late , i am giving you the long update. I have never written that much long update. It's 4000 words.

Manan were still standing on the bridge. It was sunset time. From their life the darkness was going away. Nandini was standing in front of railing and Manik was standing behind her. His both hands were wrapped around her waist. His chin was rested on her shoulder. Nandini's one hand was on his hands and her other hand was on his face. They were having a big smile on their faces. After so many year , Manik was smiling wholeheartedly because he got his world back. His life was in his arms. Finally god had listened his prayers and blessed him with the happiness of his life.

"I still just can't believe that you are my Nandita. Means i was praying for this for so many days. But never thought that god would listen my prayers one day. Still i want to ask that how do you come to know that you are Nandita ?" He asked confusingly , turning her toward himself by holding her both arms. Then she told that how she had seen Nandita childhood pictures and got to know that she was his Nandita , his one and only love. Both were smiling , looking into each other eyes. They were silent and their eyes were talking to each other.

"Now i can love you , how much i want" He said , putting her hair strand behind her ear. She smiled while her eyelashes went downward then again she smiled, looking at him.
"Now i can hold you from wherever i want." He said pulling her toward himself, holding her waist. She rested her hand on his chest , having a big smile on her face.
"Now i can kiss you Anywhere i want" he said nuzzling his face in her hair. Brushing his lips on her ear , he came to her cheeks. Then kissed her cheeks. She felt so good when his lips touched her skin. It was like rain fell in desert. Her skin was like desert and for her skin , Manik touch was like rain. Her skin was craving for his touch. At last she got his touch which was like heaven for her.

"I still couldn't able to believe that my dreams came true. I got you. You are peace of my life , Nandini. You know , how much happy i am , seeing you fine in front of my eyes. From childhood, i was dying a bit by bit , thinking about your condition. We suffered because i left you alone that day." He again became sad , remembering about those days. Seeing him sad , she also became sad.

"Manik , it was past. It will be good , if you should not think about it. Now we are together. You should be happy now. Please don't spoil your mood by thinking about those days. I really want to see you happy. Seeing you sad and in pain , it breaks my heart into million of pieces. I am with you and now nothing will goes wrong. I really love you , for me please don't think about your past." She requested him , cubbing his face. He nodded his head , looking at her with small smile. Then he kissed her forehead.

"I think , we should go to hotel now. Or else you will catch cold. Remember last time when you got drenched in rain." He said , making her remember about the time which they had spent together at her beach house. It was most special for her. There , it was the first time , he had shown that he cared for her.

"How could I forget about that day. You took care of me in fever. You know that I thanked god for making me ill that day. I was happy to get ill and wanted to get ill again so that i could again see that how much you cared for me. The moment which we had spent there , they were best. It was our first step of love." She said having relief smile on her face. Now he was smiling , remembering about that day. This had also made him remind of next morning. That how he had seen only in towel and he couldn't able to resist her hotness.

"Let's go to Hotel and complete the work which we had left unfinished before." He said , having smirk on his face as he was talking about their make out. He winked at her and she blushed looking down. Manik picked her in his arms and started taking her toward his car. Nandini was just laughing wholeheartedly. She was beyond happy. She was feeling like she got some hidden treasure. As Manik's love for her was not less than hidden treasure. In fact it was more than hidden treasure for her.